How can girls guard against temptation in this sex-crazy world?

by ezekiel3 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Saename
    Saename
    If there is no male in the herd, she will go elsewhere looking for one and she is unsettled until she finds one and then is bred by him. . . . In this connection it is interesting to note that the male animal has no season at which he is not willing to engage in the breeding act.

So women are cows who always want to get pregnant, and men are bulls who always want sex. No matter what.

But maybe... just maybe... women don't always want to get pregnant, and men don't always want sex...?

No?

Lowers his head, his smile gone, and a tear drops from his left eye. He then whispers, "When I approach women... I don't always want sex. Sometimes I want to be a friend."

Image result for you're wrong meme

• EdenOne
    EdenOne
    Then if a girl understandingly takes care of herself while the ovum is at large and is causing sex disturbance and cravings within her, she will be able to act like a true lady of irreproachable morals at all times.

WTF ... do I read this right? The writer is suggesting women to masturbate when her sexual cravings take over?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The writer is suggesting women to masturbate when her sexual cravings take over? - no, I don't think so.

The WTS explicitly calls masturbation an unclean habit, and implicitly calls it a sin against God.

In WT World, acting like a true lady with irreproachable morals means no sex or making out outside of marriage, and no masturbating. The WT thinks that women shouldn't flick their bean or rub one out in private.

Silly, really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit