How can girls guard against temptation in this sex-crazy world?

by ezekiel3 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

If only I had been alive then to receive such spiritual nourishment.

As with a cow, when a young girl who has reached her puberty is in physical condition to conceive and become pregnant, her sex emotions are greatly aroused.

All this time I wondered why hormones in BC pills were made from cow piss. NOW I KNOW!!

• Gill
    Gill

Thanks for posting that! Its the first I've laughed for a couple of days and I think I may be going to laugh for the rest of my life now.....TOOOOOOO funny!

I'm going to copy and print that and keep it in my purse and when I'm feeling down, I'm going to sit and read it.......

• toreador
    toreador

It been a while since I seen anything on that one. I had never read the whole article before.

• Chia
    Chia

I'm still laughing about the sex interview!

I'm picturing an Apprentice-like show, with several male candidates, and me in the position of the Donald, like, "You're fired!" After the "interview" of course. Haha!

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! And don't get me started on being compared to cows.

• love11
    love11

Again another article that says women are sluts and men are innocent victims of a womens advances.

I'm losing my patience with this sick psycho bull shi* !

• carla
    carla

This is so funny! I just ran across this same article acouple of weeks ago on the Quotes site. The comment that a bull wouldn't "think", good grief. What was this writer doing watching the barn yard animals at the wt farm? Isn't that kind of perverted? And husband wonders why I have a problem with the org! Yes, I really want my children to be taught sex ed by morons like this. Besides in my experience as a teenage girl, it was usually the guys who needed to learn about control. Maybe us girls needed some horns to gore the guys so they could understand no. just disgusted, carla

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Again another article that says women are sluts and men are innocent victims of a womens advances.

I'm losing my patience with this sick psycho bull shi* !

Love11, you better stop sexually harassing me! You keep making me think naughty thoughts and that is sexual harassment!

• love11
    love11

elsewhere- You better be careful or my womanly sexual powers might make you "sin"! haha lol

elsewhere talking- Be gone you jezebel! hahaha lol

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier

I posted the article with commentary over at CARM: http://tinyurl.com/cm8mg I think this article is absolutely typical of the quality of writing and research of ALL Watchtower Society writings. Including their magazines, books, and Bible "translation". The banal idiocy of their writing is in my top ten reasons why I would never become a JW. If they were really God's organization, or even honest people who were committed to producing quality work that they want taken seriously, they would write better than they do. It's baffling. Their artists can draw and paint. Why can't their authors write? It does give one understandable reason why they never sign their names to their drivel: embarassment. Well, understandable, but not believable. Who can seriously imagine the authors of the tripe the Society publishes being embarassed by anything? They obviously have no shame. Robert V Frazier

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

That article is totally sexest!

One thing the wt society forget was,

what about the men!?!

Men go around raping girls all the time, and lots of men comment on not having any control on their thingy down below!

So how dare the wt society blame the women on all the illegimate births! they also don't really have much evidence backing up those statements.

Usually with articles, the articles mentions where they got the resouce from. can anyone tell me who supports the WT articles?

Sorry there is one thing I cannot stand, women's rights abused!

Not all women have trouble controlling the "sex urges"

So really you cannot lable a gender.

From Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit