How can girls guard against temptation in this sex-crazy world?

by ezekiel3 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty

"Holds hands over upper orifice until he gets outside"

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Um...Sheepdude... What is you lookin' at me fer? Eeeeekkkk.

Run for the hills sister moo cows! Sheepdude is feelin frisky!! lol

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

On our Body of Elders we used to say that certain sisters were ruled by their panties not thier heads -- what a male chauvanist pig I was!!!!

It is embarrassing now when I look at WT articles such as this

• Bas
    Bas

I used to be a member of a studentsfeternity called "OVUM NOVUM"..I kind of started to feel a little insecure when I found out that 90% of the members were girls, so I quit. Single most STUPID decision I ever made...

• Glofishy
    Glofishy

What a price for a girl, a virgin, to pay for a few minutes of satisfied sex emotions!

Um yeah...now I know it was written by a man...assuming that the first time is totally filled with satisfied sex emotions! Bahahaha!

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster
    PS What the $#@! is a sex interview? Do you need a Resume?

Don't forget the cover letter. I agree that the word choice used in this article is horrible. Women being compared to cows? Sex interview?

Yet another negative side effect from JWs blowing off public education. If they would have studied the six traits of writing, they would know how to at least properly write an article without looking silly.

• avengers
    avengers

As with a cow , when a young girl who has reached her puberty is in physical condition to conceive and become pregnant, her sex emotions are greatly aroused.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    As with a cow, when a young girl who has reached her puberty is in physical condition to conceive and become pregnant, her sex emotions are greatly aroused.

And all this time I thought it was us guys who had this problem. Silly me... I should have realized that it was the "greatly aroused" girls who were making my "divining rod" point the way.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

ROFL! I've got to admit, I thought it was a hoax, and so I double-checked it on the WT Library CD-ROM. It's all there. I can't believe that article got past the editors; it is insufferably bad even by Watchtower standards.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Euphemism, several of us have been posting this stupid WT article for years. It never fails to get the derision it deserves.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit