This is for Anasazi and his 2 witnesses comment...........

by whyamihere 24 Replies latest social current

• avishai
    avishai

Listen, folks. We're the lucky ones. We got OUT!!!! many of us do not have our family's. We have scar's. We are traumatized.

BUT. and it's a BIG but.

WE HAVE OUR MIND'S NOW!!!! . And for most of us, the abuse from the elders, etc., it has STOPPED!!!! THE mind control, the condescenscion, the hassles, the abuse, it's stoppes. For anasazi, OUR BROTHER, yeah, I'll say it, our brother, they stopped talking to us, not us them, the abuse of his mind is still ongoing. Can't we handle a little flak from a poor abused child lashing out in anger?

Why does he feel the need to come on here and yell, affirm his rightness? Likely because there is a little voice nagging in his head telling him of how wrong everything is, so he has too shout twice as loud to drown it out.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

You are right Avishai.

I was just upset I am sorry.

Brooke

• avishai
    avishai

It's cool. I just remembered a bully that used to beat the crap outta me today. I hated his gut's for about a year and a half. Until one day I walked past his house and saw his drunk ass dad kicking the hell outta him. Then I really, really felt sorry for him

For some reason, Anasazi's post's reminded me of that guy.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Avishai good point..Thank you I needed that.

Brooke

• Bas
    Bas

you're right avishaib

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit