This is for Anasazi and his 2 witnesses comment...........

by whyamihere 24 Replies latest social current

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    And many will say that we are wrong for requiring 2 witnesses on accusations. Well, we are not wrong as can be seen in this case.

That comment was for the Wendy's finger case.................Anyway................ I got something to say to the Anasazi in the comment of having 2 witnesses.

Ok, if 2 of my cousins(both sisters) have been molested by their OWN Uncle for years and then came forth about it later in life and he admitted to it....Why is it that nothing happen to him? Why is it that the Elders said to My Aunt and Uncle too much time has passed? There was more then enough witnesses and the one accused admitted it. Why then nothing?

Also, if my little 3 year old cousin was raped by a 16 year old boy in the hall (Elders son) and he admitted it why didn't anything happen? Why? When the 16 year old buy laughed about it in front my my family .....Why wasn't ANY punishment taken place? Why?

So you have your Witnesses and you have your Confession Where is the Justice? You preach about it and Now you have "My Questions" on your Belief! So tell me WHY?

Also, why does My uncle who is apart of Bethel well known have a UN Library car? I have seen it Why does he have it?

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I wonder if he will reply or if it was too much?

Brooke

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i think he's banned for awhile..

people who make judgements and seem to be convinced the jw's LAWS are just, seem to have never been touched by tragedy.in my opinion.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Very True Candidlynuts!

Also those with cold hearts and no compassion!

I don't think there is a need to experience some things. Hearing a child being raped and nothing is done is enough for me.

Brooke

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Brooke

Your family isn't alone. There are many of us here who had the witnesses and multiple victims and even got caught in the act and it was all covered over.

Don't expect answers from dubs. They are only able to repeat what they have been told. Their minds are as closed to this as it is to anything else. Sad eh?

• Bas
    Bas

hmmm, I think the ananas-nazi got more attention then he deserved. I think he should have gone to VERY-restricted posting a lot sooner.

b

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I agree... I think the mods were VERY patient. But he's been put in his playpen for awhile since he can't play nice. I saw the last few posts he had before Scully gave him the boot. Pretty callous, awful things to say.

• kls
    kls

That is one poster i hope never comes back. His comments are the worse i have seen on this forum in over two years i have been here. And the worst part is that he meant ever word.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

and at one point we were all like that

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I always thought of the apostates as "crazy bastards". They'd always carry signs and such at assemblies. I always thought...don't they have anything better to do? The Dubs have done such an amazing job on using the word apostate. Make it so vile and evil I think most Dub's would rather hear the F word.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit