This is for Anasazi and his 2 witnesses comment...........

by whyamihere 24 Replies latest social current

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Some of us were like that.

I was never like that. Ever!

Brooke

• kls
    kls

I was never like that and never would be.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I always thought of the apostates as "crazy bastards". They'd always carry signs and such at assemblies. I always thought...don't they have anything better to do?

I would feel the same. I thought when I saw them and their signs "Don't they have anything better to do?" Well what is the difference hold out a sign preaching what you believe in or going door to door preaching what you believe in? Now I say when I see JW's going door to door "Don't they have anything better to do?" Brooke

• kls
    kls
    Now I say when I see JW's going door to door "Don't they have anything better to do?"

No , they don't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

lol @ KLS!

Why am I talking to you?.....Don't I have anything better to do? lol

Rather go door to door then associated with Kls! Ohhh that was mean I take that back!

Brooke

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    and at one point we were all like that

Most of us here where NEVER LIKE THAT. This attitude of anasazi is one of the reasons I never believed the wts crap even though I was born in to it. I have known alot of JW's with his attitude. I am willing to bet most of the posters on this board where not like that, as they are here is testament to that. It all falls under the square peg, round hole catagory.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

for all of you who were "never like that"

inwardly I wasn't either. But whether you bought into the belief system or not conformity was the name of the game. The thoughts and words were repititions of the tripe fed to the r&f.

As a "good" witness I followed the party line - hook line and sinker - even when my heart and conscience didn't fully agree I thought the problem was me

and yes I knew JWs who were much more fervent then me -- I married one so the party line was open and my secret thoughts and feelings remained secret

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Anissasi is just like Hitlers henchmen..................."I vas chust folloving orderz"

Good riddance to he/she.........and thank you mod who got rid of the pest.

HappyDad

• avishai
    avishai
    That is one poster i hope never comes back. His comments are the worse i have seen on this forum in over two years i have been here. And the worst part is that he meant ever word.

I Heartily disagree. Even though I was technically the one some of the comments were directed too, and also some misguided, (though not mean) pm's from anasazi. Many JW's DO think like this. Much of anasazi's posting reflects not hate but PARANOIA from years of being told that everyone not a dub is bad. C'mon, The cops can't help you? Don't report Child molesters, take care of it in house, because you won't get justice? That absolutely smacks of "Let Jah take care of it" It's terribly sad!! I'm not angry in the least at anasazi!!! C'mon, people!!! Where is the compassion!!! This is a person to be pitied with that much FEAR Paranoia and hatred in their soul. What would Jesus say too and about this one?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Avishai..............

You are so right. I recant the post I made.

Thanks for another viewpoint that really says it like it is.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit