I finally did it...

by Hecklerboy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Mystery
    Mystery

Happy Birthday Heckler... and good luck with your Karate.....

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

To my friend Hecklerboy who lives by the largest speed trap in the US .............WVA Rt 19..............

Hey dude.........congrats on the karate lessons. Enjoy it ......it is good discipline and also good for the body.

Got my new comfy seat for my TREK by the way........thanks for the advice. I can now ride in comfort (almost like sitting on a padded toilet seat)

HappyDad

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. Hard to believe I'm 35 today. I still feel like I'm only 27. They say you only as old as you think you are, so I guess I'm doing OK.

• gumby
    gumby

Way to go! I wished I'd done the same years ago. Now that my hair is half gray......nobody will prolly mess with me anyhow. I'm thinkin of gettin a taser gun.......case any bastards try and get shitty with me though, cuz it's easier than throwing a roundhouse on their arse

Gumby

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well now don't you come running to us when you start having demunz in your house...cause you are opening yourself up to all sorts of dark stuff like that.

Next thing you know you'll be throwing the emperor down the lightning well young Vader!!!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Carry on Grasshoper

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

For about a year now I have been taking lessons in Yawara, a Phillipino fighting style that implores the use of blunt weapons to do damage and to force an opponent into submission. I have a 2nd degree brown belt... But I'm going out for the first degree very soon... And no- its not religous. Not one damn bit.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Good for you! I have taken martial arts for 16 years now, and yes, most of it is completely different than what the WTS teaches, and what many witnesses believe.

There is much benefit to the arts, and I encourage all who have an interest to try it.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Go for it, I did Shotokan style for several years until forced to quit by injury. I still miss it, enjoy!

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Happy B-day. Be careful. While stretching one day, I blew out a dbl hernia. Very painful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit