My car just got stolen !

by Puternut 22 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I had a car stolen when I lived in Texas. My roommate came in at noon and said...... I did not think you were here I did not see your car. I said......Oh, it is there .....you just can't see it probably from cars blocking the view .......I lived in an apartment.

Well, a little while later I went to get something out of my car, and sure enough it was gone. I was shocked. Two weeks later the San Antonio police called and said my car was on fire, but they found it! It was wrecked and abandoned and they set it on fire.........All my family pictures, baby books, only copy of my parents wedding pics.......awards and scrap books were all in the trunk.......all burnt up.

Hope they find your car and sorry for the violation of your space.

purps

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I had my car towed away once and that was bad enough. I hope I never get mine stolen. That has to be a terrible feeling. I'm sorry it happened to you Puter and everyone else who has experienced the same.

• blondie
    blondie

Well, being on a island has its advantages, can't go far.

We had a car broken into once; did a little damage when they discovered there was no radio/stereo to steal.

Had a car window shot out once, but we weren't in the car at the time.

Blondie

• loosie
    loosie

Oh man sorry to hear about that. You have an avantage living on an island though. They can't drive it to Mexico.

• Purza
    Purza
    Well, being on a island has its advantages, can't go far.

That is what I was thinking.

I am very sorry about your car. I have had my car broken into and I felt violated. Not a good feeling.

Purza

• Quotes
    Quotes

Yikes! I hope you find it (unless, of course, you would prefer the insurance payout).

My brother had his mini-van stolen *SEVERAL* times, from the commuter lot. It would always turn up a few blocks away. Apparently, kids joy riding.

~Quotes, of the "Damn, pesky, meddling kids" class

• kat2u
    kat2u

sorry puter about your car.
     by the way hope your great otherwise!
  • Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

that sucks, I hope you are well insured ?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

That's so horrible! I am sorry about that.

Stealing a car in Hawaii is probably not the smartest thing anyone has ever done or thought of.

Brooke

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Chop Shop

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit