WHAT WOULD YOU WANT YOUR GRAVE STONE TO SAY?

by new boy 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I would love to see this on a JW tombstone:

FUTURE SITE OF MY UPCOMING RESURRECTION, OCTOBER 2034

• Shania
    Shania

It would read-------------SHE WAS A GIVER MORE THAN A RECEIVER------------------------take it for what it is worth, it is the truth.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I don't want a headstone. I want my body thrown in a ditch to cause great turmoil. Preferably in one of those "private" conclave of homes for the uber wealthy. Stink up the place nicely too :)

My dead, bloated, stinky, (yet nicely muscled) body dumped on the 17th green somewhere.....

LOL

or maybe

"When he met his maker, his maker had a one word summation of deceased's life........Wow!"

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I told my kids that it was up to them. I am *very* good to my kids... lol

J

• GeddyLee
    GeddyLee

"Im ready to meet my maker.....But Im not quite sure if my maker is ready to meet me"

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

the guy whose life
    this rock does mark
    was known as a rolling stone

if you ever try
    to dig him up
    you'll find he's long long gone.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Since many people have told me they want to dance on my grave, I will be buried at sea.

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

Wanting and having are two very different things. I shall not have one, as I shall not die, so saith the Lord. :)

• lawrence
    lawrence

Cremation and scattered in Northern Ontario

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

My new philosophy in life is

"Life sould not be a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries and chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming- Woo Hoo, What a ride"

So "Woo Hoo what a ride" is what I wan't on mine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit