well I'm online for one whole week

by Lady Lee 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Nice to see you up and about LadyLee. Hope all's well with you these days.

Best of wishes

Puternut

• kls
    kls

Hi LadyLee, you need to come back for good .

These nuts on here want to spank me and have their way with me ,,,,,,,,,UMMM ,,,,,well let's just worry about the spanking part

Missed you LadyLee

• gumby
    gumby

Hi LadyLee.

It's nice to hear from you. You are definately missed here by many. Hope all is well and we look foward to you coming back regularly when you are able.

Warm hugs from all,

Gumby

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Welcome back Lady Lee

• Purza
    Purza

Just adding to the welcomes.

Purza

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hi, ((((((Lee)))))!

Nice to "see" you! Seems you must be feeling better, too, if you're looking after the grandkids. :)

Brenda

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

kls maybe you should let some of the nuts here catch you lol

Dr has me on new meds and we upped them on Wed before I came to Montreal so I am relatively pain free - just the old aching pains when I am on my feet too much so I am on the floor a lot with the 1 yr old. He seems to enjoy watching me crawl around the floors after him.

When I get back to Ottawa next week (May 3) I should be getting the results of an ultrasound and the MRI I had on my feet. I hope they find something but a nurse gave me some info that she probably should not have given me - everything on the MRI is normal. I'm hoping she meant the ultrasound was "normal". If it really was the MRI results then we are back to guessing again about what the problem might be

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((((((((Lee)))))))))))))))))

A whole week! Yeah! No boo it's not long enough!

Well I'll just be thankful for what time you are here and want to wish you well with your ultrasound and the MRI prognosis. I sure hope they will come up with some kind of cause so they can get to the solution for you Lee. Best of luck with that!

Hugs!

Kate

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hi welcome back this week.

Enjoy your access to the computer - we want lots of posts from you......

I hope the kids areb not to difficult / to young for you ?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hi again

The baby is almost walking so he isn't faster than me ... yet. Next visit though at the end of May might be a different story though but I will just be visiting and not babysitting phew

For the weekend I just had the 11 yr old so it was easy for me but the baby is back from his other grandparents home so now we are on our own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit