Who has been caught by the cops,,,,

by kls 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• kls
    kls
    Doing IT (or anything else) in a Pinto station wagon ought to be a felony.

Scully is so wise in her aging years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA

LOL this happened to hubby and I before we were married. We had to go parking because I was staying with a family who was really religious (baptists from boyfriend's/now hubby's church), and he was staying with his mother, so we had no choice. Windows were all fogged up, it was quite embarrassing.

Ash

• franklin J
    franklin J

I have been caught 2 times...both with my wife ( after we were married !) Both times it was after dark; very late at nite.

We were trying to put some spontaneity into our marriange; once the cops caught us in the car; they came around in the park with a huge flood lite and shined it into the car. Another time they caught us out at a public beach and threw us off the beach.

"officer its ok; we're married" I seriously told the older policeman ( older? I was 40 at the time!)

" I dont care" he yelled back " get off the beach".

I now have to be contented doing it in the privacy of my own home; like everyone else.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Yep!

Brooke

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Once - with my ex in his mum's car at the back of a village church late at night. The policeman didn't say anything - he just shone the torch into the car and watched.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Who has been caught by the cops,,,,

In which state? Arrest without charges count? Does arrests in foreign lands count? How about 24 h detentions until sobriety?

Oh.. how about forced repatriation? It's not like there was a jury and stuff.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

All I can say is you just cant get "far enough away from town"

Damned bicyclists!

'nuff said

~Hill

• G Money
    G Money

Never been caught but one night we were on patrol in an isolated area. Running lights off and saw a car. Windows fogged up and car bouncing.

We rolled up and turned on the flashers and spotlights. We were tryin not to laugh. Two kids jumped out all sweaty. Told them to get a room. lol

Not like we were bein pervs but wanted to make sure all was well and consensual due to the secluded nature of the area. We didn't see much due to the fogged up windows but they probably dropped a load in their mpants goin from pitch black to lights flashin and spotlights on them and two people outside their vehicle.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Now that's not the proper use for a Hot Rod KLS, For Shame KLS, For Shame. Nothin' turns up the heat more than the possibility of being caught witcha' pantz down!!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Been there, done that, and didnt get caught! KLS, you is naughty! LMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit