Who has been caught by the cops,,,,

by kls 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

Oh yeah, we found a dirt road that we thought was a dead end. All of the sudden we saw flashing lights out the back window, and before we could get zipped up the cop approached with his large flashlight. I was more embarrassed than I'd ever been.

Gee, thanks for reminding me...

• Robdar
    Robdar

The question should be "Who hasn't been caught by the cops".....

• Been there
    Been there

I have

We were in a van in a very secluded area. The windows were all steamed up, lights pulled up and stopped in front of the van. As you scramble to get everything on as it should be, your mind is always wondering be they friend or foe. You see the flash light going around the van then a loud tap on the side doors. You open the doors, with a sheepish grin and say "Hi Officer". He asks for names and addresses. He asked me "Are you here of your own freewill"? "Yes Sir I sure am". He then informs us that we should not be here and that he will be making his rounds again in about 20 minutes and hopes we will be gone by then.

We left saying what a nice cop that was. That was 25 years ago. Ahh the good old days.

• kls
    kls

lol Been there,that would have ruined it for me 20 min.or not.

Good story, ah yes the good ole days.

• kls
    kls

lol Been there,that would have ruined it for me 20 min.or not.

Good story, ah yes the good ole days.

• mouthy
    mouthy

The question should be "Who hasn't been caught by the cops".....

Me!!!! The only reason I got caught by the cops was going door to door ! Guess I would have been better off doing what you guys were caught for

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Mouthy.. I wooldn't really want you doin either one on my doorstep. but if I had to pick..

• mouthy
    mouthy

what would it be????? Tell me please do

• fairchild
    fairchild

Once, by a forest ranger. Near Denver, Colorado. We had to pay a $10 fine.

• Scully
    Scully

lawrence:

It was a blessing to meet a few good cops who laughed that we shouldn't have parked down the road from the theatre that was getting out, and watching the action emanating from the back of a pinto station wagon.

Doing IT (or anything else) in a Pinto station wagon ought to be a felony.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit