Urgently Required: A Royal Mistress..

by Englishman 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Krystal
    Krystal

I think I will wait for William...

Something tells me that Charles couldn't handle a wife and a mistress anymore... hehe

• Mary
    Mary

So c'mon, gals, anyone interested in applying for the job?

Oh dear god, NO.........I'd rather apply to Pioneer School in Zimbawee than to have to have sex with Ol' Big Ears............plus, maybe him and horse-face are into threesomes...............eeeeewwwwww!!!!!!

• Frog
    Frog

poor ol' Charles just can't do anything right, can he? I think that "horseface" actually looked very elegant on the day of their nuptials. My personal opinion is that "big ears" deserves a break from all the insults. The rest of us I believe are just highly envious that they have a love durable enough to last decades of taunts, prejudice and all the antequated traditions of the british monarchy...you big meanies frog

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Eewwe.. Eww.. Ew.. (not as in the lamb.. ) But as in Yuk. Prine Charles must have something going on in order to have landed Diana, as well as Camilla.. But I don't EVEN want to think about it! I'm feeling quesy already.

As for the young Prince.. well... He'll be ripe in another 15 or so years.. Talk to me then!

Pig

• Mary
    Mary
    My personal opinion is that "big ears" deserves a break from all the insults. The rest of us I believe are just highly envious that they have a love durable enough to last decades

LOL.....not bloody likely. I don't think their relationship is anything to be "envious" of. They had an adulterous affair for the better part of 30 years. If it were your husband that screwed around on YOU for 30 years, would you give him a break and think it's wonderful that he was marrying his mistress?

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman
    I think that "horseface" actually looked very elegant on the day of their nuptials.

I agree, she actually lookes like a beautifull bride...

Their lovestory could have been a love roman from Diana's step-grandmother Barbara Cartland, she used to write such novels......

and to be honest: in my opinion Diana was'nt such a beauty at all....

• Sirona
    Sirona

What? and risk the wrath of that battleaxe?

LOL

Charles - yuk

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit