Urgently Required: A Royal Mistress..

by Englishman 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

It just occurs to me that with the wedding of Charles & Camilla there appears to be no Royal Mistress waiting behind the scenes.

Just imagine..for the first time in centuries, the Prince of Wales hasn't got a mistress waiting to soothe his fevered brow. I mean..who ever heard of anyone actually marrying their mistress..Good grief.

So c'mon, gals, anyone interested in applying for the job? OK, we know Charlie boy is something of a tree-hugger and has an earnest desire to become a tampon. He's also not tall, dark or handsome in the conventional sense, but he is absolutely loaded. Plus, you might have a chance of becoming the next Duchess of Cornwall and might even get your face put on a Royal Mail postage stamp.

Any applicants out there?

Englishman.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hmmmmm, nah, I'll wait for his kids

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Can I become Mastress to (? is that correct English) to Lady Helen (Melons) Windsor?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

If that happens I will be tainted for Prince William. Not interested.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

hmmm....

think I'll put in my ap for his Royal Highness Prince William, although...

What the he** was with that kid's hair on the day of the wedding? He sort of reminded me of a porcupine.

You're right though, who marries their mistress? Sheesh, what's the world coming to?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Where do I sign up? Hey, I won't have to eventually marry him will I? If so, I revoke my application.

Robyn *of the tree hugger class*

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Out of curiosity, what would be the prerequisites to qualify for Royal Mistress?

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen
    Out of curiosity, what would be the prerequisites to qualify for Royal Mistress?

The ability to tell the difference between a corgi and a royal.

• kls
    kls

Well let me think,,,,,,,,,a few questions first,

How much does it pay ?

and will he be required to wear a bag over his head?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Sorry man. There is not enough gold in the world...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit