Finger in the chili

by anasazi 45 Replies latest jw friends

• anasazi
    anasazi

On my other Witness lists, people are nice. Not on here.

• kls
    kls

You don't get it do you? Most here are exjws and really have had enough of the wt crap.

Like i said , come as friend ,not wt teacher.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

This is NOT a Witness list.

Funny you don't get it after 16 aggressive posts...

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Anasazi" is a Navajo word meaning "Ancient Ones." They are thought to be ancestors of the modern Pueblo Indians, inhabited the Four Corners country of southern Utah, southwestern Colorado, northwestern New Mexico, and northern Arizona from about A.D. 200 to A.D. 1300

I'm just find myself in awe of you.

• anasazi
    anasazi

KLS, You don't get it. I am not a WT teacher. As I said, I don't know wT doctrine. I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I am a preacher of the good news. But I am not a WT follower. Don't read the publications. So why do you call me a WT teacher. You people are worse than the pharisees.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Cathy L.

• sandy
    sandy

Anazasi, I think you are on the wrong board.

Let the door hit you in the head on the way out. Maybe it will knock some sense into you.

LOL: I am not angry or defensive. I'm only kidding.

I think you must be having some doubt about the WTBTS or else you wouldn't be here.

• anasazi
    anasazi

No, I am on the right board. I like doing battle with evil.

• Rod P
    Rod P

Anasazi;

You sound very naive to me.

"Watchtower Doctrine" is used because a lot of the teachings that are found in all of the various publications of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (WBTS) are the ones being promulgated to the world as being the "Truth from the Bible and from Jehovah". What you fail to realize is that there is some very serious and credible Bible scholarship out there that challenges this so-called "Truth" as seen thru the eyes of the JW's. Some of the translated verses in the New World Translation(s) as used by the Witnesses have been examined at length and found quite wanting. (eg. "Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in paradise." That's crap! It is designed and made to fit into the scheme of the JW version of the Soul Doctrine and what happens when we die. Nothing less. The correct translation is more like: "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."The translation committee had no right to take such liberties with the Scriptures. And there are hundreds of these.)

"Watchtower Doctrine" is not just something that is identified and referred to as such by the so-called "apostates" of the JW's. Rather it is used by all those who deal with the scriptures, and then compare what the WBTS has written, and see that it is a misinterpretation of the Scriptures, and that the JW's are behind it. Therefore, it is rightly identified as "Watchtower Doctrine".

As for the term "Jehovah's Witnesses" this is another one of those propaganda tools of the Governing Body to make JW's feel they are the only true "Witnesses of Jehovah" on planet earth, and so only you guys have the truth. It is totally inaccurate that we who JW's regard as "apostates" have missed the point when we ignorantly use the term "Watchtower Doctrine" because the real point is supposed to be that you are "Jehovah's Witnesses". The truth is, this is nothing but a lot of double-speak and circular reasoning that is calculated to put us "apostates" in our place, and in a corner which we can't get out of. I find that laughable! The one has nothing to do with the other. "Watchtower Doctrine" is exactly that, because it only belongs to the JW religion. Being "Jehovah's Witnesses" begs a lot of questions, one of which is "What gives you the right to pat yourselves on the back with this depiction of being the most-favoured of God, implying that all the rest of us are on the outside, having no favour or standing before God. That takes a lot of nerve and audacity, and all JW's need to take another good, hard look at themselves before they go judging the rest of the human race like that. "Judge not, lest you yourself be judged."

• anasazi
    anasazi

No, I am not naive. I just would prefer that you all would refer to me as a person, and not write a sentance with the WTS or GB in it. You can't do that because you objective is to attack the JW religion by means of attacking the WTS because that is the only way that you can. The hub of the organization is made up of people and you can only attack people. But you don't understand that this is a religion based on the Bible. Because you don't understand the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit