You know when you have been on the forum to long when,,,

by kls 44 Replies latest jw friends

• love11
    love11

you get a blister from typing so much, your eyes are red, and your butt is sore from sitting all day! ....true

• Odrade
    Odrade

...I think my butt is now exactly the same shape as my "ergonomic" chair.

...hmmm, that gives me an idea!

Infommercial: "Do you spend loooong hours sitting in front of the computer? Is your butt getting as wide as a Ford crew-cab? Well, we have GOOD NEWS. Now there's the BOOTY TRANSFORMATORS!!!! An ALL-NEW line of revolutionary NEW CHAIRS only from CRAPPY ASS DESK CHAIR COMPANY! NOW for only the LOW price of $379 (+ shipping and handling) you too can have a booty shaped like your FAVORITE celebrity! Here's how it works... "

(insert colorful butt morphing graphics here:)

"as you sit in this REVOLUTIONARY and SCIENTIFICALLY designed chair, it exerts a gentle pressure against those unwanted FAT layers, transforming them WHILE YOU SIT AND TYPE, into a WHOLE NEW SHAPE!!! But WAIT, call now, and you can get this INCREDIBLE NEW LIFE CHANGING BOOTY TRANSFORMATOR for the incredibly LOW price of ... not $379, Not $349, no, but ONLY $329 dollars (+ shipping and handling, with your VISA or MasterCard.)

But HURRY, this offer is only GOOD if you CALL in the NEXT 10 MINUTES! This is an offer you CAN'T afford to miss. Get your BOOTY TRANSFORMATOR NOW, and be on your way to looking like this---->>>>" (insert close up of Pamela Anderson's ass. )

" results not typical"

O, of the "i'm not spending too much online" class

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Hello? Butt transformator company? Yes. I'd like to order one Butt transformator chair in black leather. Model number J-LO. Do they still come in male as well? Yes? Okay, I'll take another Butt transformator chair, also in black leather. Model number J-MON.TANA.

I'll be paying by Visa, number xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. When can I expect it?

J

• Mac
    Mac

Dontcha love the way Joe Montagna rolls off the tongue?

mac

*yeah.I know it's really Montegna...but, it's still fun to say!

• gumby
    gumby

I'm lucky....I got a dub wife who sits 3 feet from my apostate typing arse, listens to me laugh out loud from things I read here, listens to me tell funny stories from here (as long as it isn't bout the dubs or their religion) , and I tell about certain characters from here. When I go to 'fests'....I tell her "I'm going to an Apostofest". She knows what this site is about and what the fests are about......but never gives me crap about any of it.....and I never give her crap about the dubs.

Gumby

• Mac
    Mac

Gumby...

I may be just a tad luckier than you(cuz I'm irish of course) in that my wife isn't a dub any longer...She thinks yer a hoot, by the way.

mac

• gumby
    gumby

She thinks yer a hoot, by the way.

Is she cute?

Gumby

• Mac
    Mac

yeppers...and beyond.......

mac

• donald
    donald

im to new too worry about it yet...lol...donald

• zaphod
    zaphod

...the mould on the pots in the kitchen knocks on your study door and asks if you'd like a coffee.

zaphod

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit