You know when you have been on the forum to long when,,,

by kls 44 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

You are talking to youre dub mate and you start telling them a story that you heard on the forum and they ask where you heard the story from. Of course the forum pops in your head and you have to think real quick of another source.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

a) You love everybody on the forum except so-n-so

b) You hate everybody on the forum except for so-n-so

c) You vasilate between a and b

d) You make Emperor Class (over 2000 posts) in less than a year

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

When your husband knows your friend as "minimus" and "blondie" and "kls" rather than "Jane Smith" or "Joe Jackson"...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You are talking to youre dub mate and you start telling them a story that you heard on the forum and they ask where you heard the story from. Of course the forum pops in your head and you have to think real quick of another source. This happened to me two days ago

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Gracious... How did you cover?

J

• kls
    kls

Some how i didn't think i was the only one to squirm .

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you know when you have been on the forum too long when, you start seeing emu's on tv all the time

your talking to a monkey, a rat, gumby, blondie and other assorted characters and your not delusional.

• kls
    kls

ROTFL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Candid and it is true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

OH YA BABY WE IS NORMAL,,,,,,,,,,LOL

• Frog
    Frog

When there's nothing new to respond to, and the 2nd column is full of posts with you as the last respondent:-)

• fairchild
    fairchild
    your talking to a monkey, a rat, gumby, blondie and other assorted characters and your not delusional.

LMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit