So what is Debil da Satan doing these days...?

by upside/down 18 Replies latest jw friends

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

i think it was on one of their first albums if not their first at all. not so my thing either now, but was back in school. hmmm.. memories...

• Mary
    Mary

What does an eons old entity with almost "Almighty God" like intellect, and LOTS of power, legions of deemunz and do all day

I believe Satan de Debbil spends his days dictating to J.K. Rowling on what to write in the next Harry Potter book.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I think he is laughing at all the JW's who think they have the 'truth'.

• Swan
    Swan

He's sitting around on his lazy ass, that's what.

Think about it. 185,000 men were killed by the sword of just one angel in one night, according to the damn Bible. So why don't we see more mayhem in the world? The damn Bible describes him as a roaring lion trying to devour people because there is so little time left for him. Yes, there is bad stuff on the news every night, but considering also all the things that go right with the world, Satan and his demons are slackers! If they have so little time left, why are they wasting it with possessing items from secondhand stores, animating smurfs in Kingdom Halls, and waiting around for kids to get bored with their Monopoly games and switch to their Ouija boards? If they are so powerful, then why don't they get busy? 91 years since 1914 and they really haven't done a damn thing. And they didn't get around to doing anything in 1975. They let the whole year come and go and didn't really lift a finger. Lazy bastards.

Tammy

• upside/down
    upside/down

I said what you've stated almost verbatim... to the elders.... they said I was spiritually "shallow"

I still think I'm right... and I agree with you... it just don't add up.

Debil da Satan is a slacker (if he's real)

u/d

• Sirona
    Sirona

He is avidly directing his minions to possess second hand lamps and blenders!

I think he actually lives in Vegas, I saw him there in 2003 bragging about adopting some lion.

Sirona

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Swan:

91 years since 1914 and they really haven't done a damn thing. And they didn't get around to doing anything in 1975. They let the whole year come and go and didn't really lift a finger. Lazy bastards.

Well he did give us the second world war (1939-1945) the Elder arrangement (1972-?) and a succession of incompetent, power-crazy WTS Presidents.

Surely he deserves a Bermuda break with Pina Coladas, once in a while?

But I ask you, what have the Romans demonz ever given use?

• upside/down
    upside/down

"Life of Brian" is the BEST!!!

My kids love it.... and I love that they love it...

u/d

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

He's got himself a full time gig in the current White House. Bush & Cheney are his minions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit