Talesin --------------> Has had SURGERY...AGAIN !

by Rabbit 79 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hope all goes well too. :(

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Four months???????? They sure like to drag it out.

I hope they get it right this time.

Chris

• prophecor
    prophecor

Always lookin' out 4U Tal.

• talesin
    talesin

thanks to GLT ,,, still thinking,, shamus... black sheep,,, and proph!

Yes, 4 months sounds long, but it was gonna be 2 years! Chris, so I am travelling to the next nearest hospital (one hour away), because the wait times are less.

YAY!! Maybe I'll get back to my 'old self' and not be so cranky. :D

xo and thanks, folks! you all are so sweet

tal

• smiddy
    smiddy

Take care Tal

I hope everything goes well

smiddy

• White Dove
    White Dove

This is fantastic news! Finally, you're getting to see a surgion! It's about time they pay some attention to that problem.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Good thing about our insurance here in USA.. I have GHP through A.A.R.P. and it is great..It cost me $160. a month but it is so worth it. I get in right away if I need surgery..(hopefully I don't). No waiting.. I also have Medicare part A and B and D..so I am fully covered..I can go to any Dr I want and it is covered..I have no co pays and and deductables are covered by GHP..so no out of pockets..

Love it!..Only thing better would be to be free with all the same benefits.

Only thing I pay for is prescriptions after I hit the Gap..and even then it has been cut to half price on them..which is such a relief..

I hope all goes well and your foot pain is fixed..my daughter just had her bunions operated on and gets 6 weeks off work. She feels it was well worth it..

Snoozy

• talesin
    talesin

Thank you, dear Smiddy.. :)

WD -- I know, it's crrazzyy!! it's been 22 months since my injury ... Thanks!

Snoozy - so nice to hear from you. Yes, it's true if you have the right insurance, you get really good service! Agreed, and I'm glad you're well-taken care of. :D Health care used to be so good here, now they are changing over to a two-tiered system, and wait-times are ridiculous.

I hope your daughter has a smooth recovery - that is a painful surgery.

I have to travel to a hospital one hour away, and one of my friends has kindly offered to drive me! :))

As you know, I was pretty down a couple of months ago, and I'm just relieved that this pain is going to soon end. (trusting surgery will be successful) Thanks for being an example of strength ... believe it or not, you helped me 'pull up my bootstraps' and get feeling better.

xo

tal

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'm glad you are better Talesin!!! I was confsed why I didn't see this till I saw this is 6 years old ;) Keep out of those hospitals!

FS

• talesin
    talesin

hehe, tkx, FS,, yes, this was a thread for my 2nd boob surgery! Now, it's my foot .... you're right, I have to stay out of those day-yum hospitals! Hopefully, this will be the last trip for a while!!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit