Talesin --------------> Has had SURGERY...AGAIN !

by Rabbit 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Update !

Tal actually posted on another board today, she could not get logged in here from a library near her. She said she is feeling a little better, but, won't be home for a week or so. And her computer is still down, but, she's optimistic it will be back up by the end of the month.

I wasn't able to talk to her today, I will try again tomorrow (Friday).

She also said she really misses everyone here an can't wait to get back!

GET WELL TAL !

Duh Rabbits

• Mac
    Mac

I think she needs to club her quack of a doctor..I could have done a better diagnosis....

mac, not a doctor but I played one on my knee

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sweetest Talesin, take good care and come back as you are able.

Much love,

Robyn

• gumby
    gumby

Here's a big hug, and a kiss, and a beer, and somethin to eat,,,. Now then, if that don't make ya feel better......nuthin will!

Get well little sis,

Gumby

• logical
    logical

I hope your on the mend Talesin. Take care of yourself.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Talesin.

I hope you are well again soon and back sharing your merry banter with us again.

Chris

• squinks
    squinks

Talesin,

Relax and be peaceful-it will help you heal. I recently sent a get well card to a friend that said:

I'm not happy when you feel crappy.

Here's another,

Nine out of ten doctors want you to get well soon,

the tenth one thinks you might still have some money left.

We miss you and look forward to your return

• kls
    kls

Get better soon Tales (((((hugs )))))

PS ,,,,Tales ,umm you might not want to read your pm i sent ya ,,,,it seemed funny at the time,,,,,,,,,,lol

• talesin
    talesin

HELLO!

The b*tch is back!

Well, I just spent a few hours saying a big thanks by PM to all who responded to this thread.

PS. If you sent me a PM, too, I have not yet written those yet. Apologies, and I love you. I only read/responded to one, which was urgent. {{{{V}}}}

I also want to say thanks to anyone who read this thread, and sent good thoughts my way. Having the energy of my tribe sent to me, has meant the world!

Okay, yes, you want news.

Well, I am healing slowly, still on bedrest. But, I get out every couple of days for a walk. Boredom is a problem, and I'm pretty stiff from lack of movement, but stability seems to be a major factor with healing, so bedrest is the best thing. Boobs, man, are just FAR TOO FLUID!! hahaha All I can say is, thank the Goddess for X-Box!!!!! hahahaha,,,, I can only read for SO LONG, COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

I will be starting school in the fall, working with computers and the graphic arts. If you are reading this, and work in the field, I would appreciate any input you may have. I have some thoughts on what training I need, but industry experience is invaluable. There is one person on the forum with whom I am already in touch, but any input would be appreciated. Please PM me if you like.

My special thanks to Kwintestal and Heart2Heart, who have truly taken me under their wing. All time spent with your family is truly special to me. I love your kids, they are just precious. And thank you for giving me a printer, and helping me get my puter online.

Rabbit, I love you! Give that beautiful wife of yours a hug for me, kay?

the moment's here ...

I don't know what to say.

thank you, i love you, what's left?

xoxo

tal

• kls
    kls

OMG she is alive I have been so , so worried . Please heal fast and come back and sorry about the bedrest ,that is so boring but it sounds like you have that covered.

Check in more often if you can. (((((((((((((((((((((((( BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit