what's yo fantasy?!

by kittyeatzjdubs 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

I would love to be the singer of a mega rock band, and get a chance to sing all of the anti-dub songs that I have written to millions of people.

Dustin

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm looking forward to the fulfillment of 1 Walter 1:1

And the Ancient of Days looked upon the Watchtower and saw their atrocities, and his rage came up into His nose. "You are all assholes!" is the utterance of Jehovah, "And I am pissed! Therefore, I shall send forth my angels of death, and they shall hover over all your stupid Bethel complexes and Kingdumb Halls and they shall cause confusion among you so that you will slaughter one another. Your eyes will rot in your sockets and your printing presses will melt in the fire of my rage! And, worst of all, your assets will be liquidated and distributed to those you call apostates!"

Walter

• shera
    shera

Hahahah good one Walter!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Lol, Walter!

• Dustin
    Dustin

Walter, your fantasy rules!!!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I don't think I could top Walters!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I would like to see my mother follow in my footsteps and leave the truth. I love her but she is so stubborn and so sure of the truth that I doubt she'll ever free herself of the WTBTS teachings. Unfortunately, I can't do much to help her. So I must save myself from the brainwashing, the hypocrisy, and the predjudices that are ever prevalent in JW teachings.

• Rod P
    Rod P

My fantasy is that the God of the Universe would appear before all of mankind and tell each one the Whole, Real Truth so that all of us could cut thru all the B.S. that is out there.

I would also like to see God make all the A-holes and Abusers of the World (including the Terrorists & War-Mongers, Greedy Corporate Executives & CEO's, Corrupt Politicians, Environmental Spoilers, and Religious Despots & Propaganizers, all of who manipulate and control the masses to their own ends, be made to wear some kind of conspicuous Mark or Brand (like the Mark of the Beast). I want to see them have to spend the rest of their lives walking around on Planet Earth, with the whole world seeing who these guys are, and not be allowed to hide behind the shroud of Religious, Political or Corporate anonymity. In the case of the Spiritual Leaders, not only would I like to see them branded, vulnerable and exposed, I would also like to see them receive a taste of their own medicine by way of the whole world "Shunning Them", and see how they like it! Never mind, that is probably what would happen to them anyway.

And while God is down here getting rid of all the Crime, Corruption and Injustive, I would also want Him to irradicate Hunger and Disease in the world. It has gone on for too long now, and the whole thing is a travesty!

Then I think we would probably see the world improve immeasurably for the better, and we would all be a lot happier.

Rod P.

• TheListener
    TheListener

See Upside/Down's post under the "What did U do?" thread.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Why couldn't Al Queda have picked HQ Brooklyn instead of the Twin Towers?

Now that would have been SUMTHIN!!!

u/d (of the it's a negative fantasy kinda thing class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit