what's yo fantasy?!

by kittyeatzjdubs 29 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Dance for me GBL!

Brooke

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Spark: Only if you cover yourself in honey and whipped cream on a kingdom hall literature counter.

GBL

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

That goes for BOTH of you!

GBL

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I did already......So DANCE I SAY!!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'm getting some really strange looks from people in my office.. can I stop dancing now?!

GBL

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

MMMMM 4 more spins and a dip later...you can stop!!

• observador
    observador

See at least one family member out of the Witness religion because he/she concluded it's an illusion.

Observador.

• Frog
    Frog

That our eyes are all opened and all at once become realists...that Buddhist philosophy replaces degenerative organised religion...that capitalism subsides and individual movements push for a soltution to global warming/dimming...that we defy learnt behaviour and get back to grass roots world concerns...we take individual responsibility for the state of the world...

• alw
    alw

Fantasy - that we could all live in peace and be happy with our lot in life. That's why the borgs' philosophy sounded soooo good - just a fantasy!!! alw

• delilah
    delilah

I am on a beautiful, dserted island in the south Pacific.....warm sun, white sandy beach.....huge blanket, lots to drink........completely surrounded by tall, handsome, quarterbacks, attending to my every wish......so that I can totally forget that I was ever involved with a religion called the "borg", and carry on in my "wicked" ways. ha ha ha

Dee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit