Would you contribute to expose the Watchtower?

by nicolaou 30 Replies latest forum suggestions

• TheListener
    TheListener

I would like to contribute. However, confidentially is a major concern. A monthly draw on my checking account to "I hate JWs" might arouse suspicion.

• Jez
    Jez

If it was legit, a plan existed and I could see the effects of my money, I would contribute.

Jez

• Honesty
    Honesty
    You shouldnt do it. The reason is biblical. If you know the Bible you would remember an account were Some of the religous leaders wanted to do away with Jesus and his apostles. However one reasoned with the rest and basically said Look if these men are doing things of there own initiative it will fail it always have in the past, remember the others who tried things like this and how it came to nothing? But if it is from God you may actually find yourselves fighters AGAINST God. Just leave them alone for your own good!

A good reason to contribute to an anti-WT fund. Their own literature proves they are apsotates and liars.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    defd: If you know the Bible you would remember an account were Some of the religous leaders wanted to do away with Jesus and his apostles.

Those who stand idly by and do not speak out about what wrongs they see committed in Jehovah's name become guilty as passive accomplices to the injustices, misery, and even bloodguilt. Condoning unrighteousness by silence is not what Gamaliel recommended.

Jesus was already dead. The Sanhedrin wanted to do away with the Christians, as in kill them. That is also the WTS reaction to "presumptuous" questioning of its activities, to "kill" them by disfellowshipping them. They say it is as if the disfellowshipped ones are dead.

Gamaliel recommended not putting them to death, he didn't recommend remaining silent about their efforts.

Open condemnation of unrighteousness is the only thing that can keep one clean in Jehovah's eyes.

Romans 1:28-2:11?And just as they did not approve of holding God in accurate knowledge, God gave them up to a disapproved mental state, to do the things not fitting, filled as they were with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, badness, being full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malicious disposition, being whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, insolent, haughty, self-assuming, inventors of injurious things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, false to agreements, having no natural affection, merciless. Although these know full well the righteous decree of God, that those practicing such things are deserving of death, they not only keep on doing them but also consent with those practicing them.
    Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are, if you judge; for in the thing in which you judge another, you condemn yourself, inasmuch as you that judge practice the same things. Now we know that the judgment of God is, in accord with truth, against those who practice such things.
    But do you have this idea, O man, while you judge those who practice such things and yet you do them, that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you despise the riches of his kindness and forbearance and long-suffering, because you do not know that the kindly [quality] of God is trying to lead you to repentance? But according to your hardness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath and of the revealing of God's righteous judgment. And he will render to each one according to his works: everlasting life to those who are seeking glory and honor and incorruptibleness by endurance in work that is good; however, for those who are contentious and who disobey the truth but obey unrighteousness there will be wrath and anger, tribulation and distress, upon the soul of every man who works what is injurious, of the Jew first and also of the Greek; but glory and honor and peace for everyone who works what is good, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For there is no partiality with God.

I would gladly contribute, to prevent myself from being seen as one who consents with those practicing such things.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Yeah, rigth!

Wait for my donation/contribution sitting down, will you?

DY

• freedom96
    freedom96

If I knew the money was specifically to expose the WTS, and was well spent, and we were getting our money worth, certainly I would donate.

• integ
    integ

I would help.

• anasazi
    anasazi

I would contribute to the attack and eliminate apostates fund.

• larc
    larc

NO, I would not.

If you want to contribute, send your money to Simon, who needs the money to support this forum. You could split it in half and send a buck fifty to Ray Franz, who lives in very humble circumstances.

Your idea offense me.

There are many people who have spent more that three bucks a months to fight the religion. Besides, Simon and and Ray Franz, I could mention AlanF, Norman, Kent, Farkel, and many others who have poured their heart and soul into this effort.

• yesidid
    yesidid

I would

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit