Living with Soundness of Mind in an Electronic Age - KM Part this week

by ezekiel3 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• garybuss
    garybuss

With me, it wasn't the rules that upset me. It was the attempts to enforce the rules.

I don't cotton up to some Witness twerp with pimples gut pushing my three year old son and me away from a working vending machine in a public building. That kind of crap is what pisses people off.

The Witness people have notified me that they are happy I am no longer associated with them.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    The Witness people have notified me that they are happy I am no longer associated with them.

How did they do that, Gary?

J

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am in the middle of preparing the item for tomorrow nights service meeting right now

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Oh exelder do not miss this opportunity.

All you have to say is:

DO NOT GOOGLE "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

and chalk one up for the cause.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I wish I had the balls

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi jeanniebeanz

They notified me they are glad I am gone in person, by mail, by email, and messages on my answering machine.

I also heard from about 40 local current and former Witnesses thanking me for my honesty and openness. Several told me they didn't see me as an apostate, they saw me as a sort of a freedom fighter working on their behalf. A lot of apparent loyal, happy Witnesses I know are not loyal OR happy with their life in the Organization.

• Buster
    Buster
    Whether profit is involved or not, the practice of reproducing and distributing publications of Jehovah's Witnesses in an electronic document is a violation of copyright laws. While some may view this as a service to the brothers, it is not approved and should be discontinued.

This caught my eye.

Will any dubbie wonder, "Hmmmm, I thought the idea was to get the word out. If 'getting the word out' isn't the issue, then what is?"

• greendawn
    greendawn

Gary, so why did he push you away from the vending machine?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Will any dubbie wonder, "Hmmmm, I thought the idea was to get the word out. If 'getting the word out' isn't the issue, then what is?"

EXACTLY

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Since they seem to know so much of what goes on in cyberland, then they obviously know what everyones concerns are.

I think it would have been alot better to just address the issues........instead of such a lengthy bunch of bull crap, what a waste of time and typing.

The issues of child abuse and how they are making people feel? About the UN thing? About changing the wording in bound volumes and the WTcd to coverup and benefit them?

Why not address why so many witnesses are online, trying to find companionship that they can't get in their own congregations. Not going out to the "world" but genuinely talking about how lonesome they are and how it is killing them inside? Why so many are online looking for potential marriage mates, I mean the only hope most have is at a convention........and then there is counsel the whole time to pay attention to the meeting and you got signs to tell people to be quiet and please be seated in the halls!

If people were taken care of within the organization they are in, there is no need to go elsewhere. I managed websites for witnesses......good people looking for companionship. If you deny that long enough to someone they will find in somewhere!!!!

It is amazing how many will comment at the KH, like experts on computers and internet that would not even know the first thing about turning one on, let alone know how to surf!!!! Just from the information in this article.

Why not just be truthful and say.......you are gonna see these things online........let us address this for you, so as to answer your questions?

My shout out serman for the day!!!!

These talks always got me fired up!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit