Al Capone vs. Judge Rutherford

by Farkel 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

If Beth Sarin was really and truly built for the returning ancient worthies , then it solidifies the fact that Rutherford was an off the wall nut case,

My belief though about this guy was he played the WTS. for what he personally could get out of it, the lavish home complete with its in ground pool

in a sunny and warm climate, was a slice of cake built for himself.

No wonder the WTS kept this situation out the minds and thoughts of the JWS for so many years even until to this day.

Likewise you can bet the typical R&F JWS didn't know a thing about its existence just like today the overwhelming majority do not know about it and for

a very good reason

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

...amazing!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Bump for the newbies

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thank you for bumping this one. Where can I find the low down on JR? I have heard so many things about him on this site, is there one pleace I can read the whole lot - all my knowledge about comes from theat literary classic JW's Proclaimers!

• Black Sheep
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks Black Sheep

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Who was Rutherford's mistress? I have googled it and nothing has come up...new one to me.

Paul

• Farkel
    Farkel

digeridoo,

:Who was Rutherford's mistress?

The original thread on that subject was lost in a database crunch. Some time later our own Leolaia resurrected it and started a new thread using it. In the link below, the first post is her explanation of what happened to the original and a summary of the huge amount of responses it generated. The second post is the actual information I posted when I started the original thread.

Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie redux

Farkel

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Rejoice, Farkel, your original thread was restored when Simon turned JWD into JWN. Here is the link:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/77915/1/Rutherford-Exposed-The-Story-of-Berta-and-Bonnie

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Farkel, your posts are great. I appreciate your talent for cutting through bullsh*t. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit