Why don't people put anyting in ther bio????

by Lehaa 32 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

RodP, point the cursor to your name and click on "profile". At the bottom of this page you'll see a link that says "edit". Click it, and then you can enter bio information, and even paste in the URL of the post you gave with your story on it. Then click save/update or whatever that button is. Ta-daaah.

bebu

• Rod P
    Rod P

Thanks Bebu. I'll try that. But later; busy right now.

• Badger
    Badger

Leeha:

I've posted a lot about me over time...and if anyone really wants to know, they can ask.

Oh, and I'm also lazy.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Wow! My bio has nothing in it. I really am the lazy slattern I always knew I was.

• morty
    morty

Good point Lehaa....I guess I never really thought it was important...

I will work on my story bio and update it...

I guess when I wrote one of my first threads about sharring my story, I thought that would be good enough but, having said that, some really dont bother or have the time to go through your posts when looking for information on you...They just want it there right in front of them without having to hunt for it...Unless, they really, really, really need to find out who or what you are all about....

And of course, EVERYONE wants to know who I am..

• The Thinker
    The Thinker

I think you've answered the reasons yourself. Firstly there are some (like me! ) who don't want to be indentified, probably because they're still "JWs" and if they are discovered the 'loving' GB will DF them and mess up there lives, allthough we all know that the WTS doesn't spilt up families. Secondly some probably are too lazy, but its sad, when I read someone's post I nearly allways look at there profile and many times its empty, but then I think "maybe they're are in the same position as me, ....or just Lazy. hehe bye Leeha

• Frog
    Frog

Aint got nothing to hide, mine is all up there!...luv to read the bio's of people's posts I found interesting, helps to put it all into context where the poster is coming from :-) froglett

• Balsam
    Balsam

I'm in there, nothing to hide anymore. In Charlotte, NC if anyone is over this way.

Balsam aka Ruth

• fairchild
    fairchild

Thanks for reminding me about the profile. I just put something in mine.

• Namasti
    Namasti

Just have not gotten around to it, but now that you mentioned it, I think I'm gonna do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit