OK LOTS of sympathy needed here!!!!

by Lehaa 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

HELP, i'm finnaly going to do it.

I've been putting it off for 8 years. I'm finnaly biting the bullet and getting it done.

At 10am tomorrow morning i'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out.

HHEEELLLLPPP.

I don't wanna go.

• Sirona
    Sirona

URGH!!!!

Hugs.

Sirona

• under74
    under74

I know, I know. I hate the dentist. But you don't want what happened to me last summer. I put off getting one of my wisdom teeth pulled for 2 years and last summer I felt a little discomfort and then within 2 days my cheek looked like it had a tennis ball in it. The pain went away but I felt awful and then had to take all the antibiotics and wait for the swelling to go down....you don't want to go through that. Just be brave. Get it done. Go home. Take it easy. And you'll feel much better for it soon.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Why do we have to have wisdom teeth out though? I don't get it - I don't even know if I've actually got any?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

1 word ..... Vicodin

• under74
    under74

Crumpet-
    not all people need them out and not all people have them. If you've never felt them pushing through you may not have them...or they're impacted. They usually cause problems with people because they're impacted, only come in partially, come in crooked or because they're so far back in the mouth that they're hard to clean.

• under74
    under74

one more thing-
    I'm with EForce vicodin makes it all seem like a nice dream.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Dreams are good. No kids and just bed for 4 days.

Have to have then out cause they're impacted, going rotten. Yuck!!!!! Smelly breath and pain.

Thanks to all, having a party all by my self tonight. My fave dinner and a bottle of wine.

• under74
    under74

Ahh, consider me at the party with you....I can't sleep and I'm drinking rum and coke.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    rum and coke.

hmm one of my favs.

Your'e invited.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit