New Pope!

by nicolaou 52 Replies latest social current

• nicholas
    nicholas

Before I heard of the election of Pope Benedictus XVI there had been many innuendos about the next pope being the "pope of the Anti-Christ"... from hear-say I had heard that Nostradamus had predicted that after the death of Pope John Paul II, there would be the rise of the last of three Anti-Christs' before the end-times...

This bein' said, after finding out who the new pope is/was... I had learned that this Pope was a Nazi at some point and needed to be reintroduced into society; which, naturally, required others to reprogram his mind...

Has anyone else heard of this?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Minimus - I sense you're not keen on the new Pope? I have only seen a few pictures of him, and I think he bears a striking resemblance to an ageing Hannibal Lecter (and that's not necessarily a bad thing).

• nicholas
    nicholas

minimus!?

I'm not sure to whom you're referring to, but for hypothetical and tangible reasons... I'm not too keen on Catholicism, nor many other forms of doctrines which have the guise of Christianity; but in fact are hypocritical and demoralizing fashions of "truth"...

I do not promote the condemnation of these people, nor am I looking to entice any other to do so; however, as a believer I have the uttmost hope for all people to manuever their way back to YWVH; at the same time knowing that not everyone will make their way back. I believe in the ressurrection of both the just and unjust, the final judgement of categorizing anyone in the hands of YHS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit