For KLS - Animal Totems and your Buzzards!

by Sirona 19 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Roasted Monkey.....mmm....yummy !!!!!!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Country Woman,

I know because since being a child the spider has featured very very strongly in my dreams and in other ways too. When I was little I would dream frequently about spiders, and when I was having my initiation into Wicca I dreamed about spiders of all kinds, spiders made of gold, spiders made of diamonds, tarantulas, funnel webs, you name it. I was afraid of them but now I am not, I don't pick them up but I'm comfy with them I've also learned what her (the spiders) message is for me (well there are many, but the main message, you know)

As for the Raven, I "met" him during a deep meditation and during the time when I was first exploring Reiki. I later found out about the raven's healing connections. I actually don't know if it was a Raven or a crow - probably a crow due to the size.

When I was ill in hospital I had a panther sit by me as a protection, and she sometimes shows up if I'm vulnerable.

Maybe I'll regret this thread cos it makes me sound like a nut-job, but they're my beliefs and I don't want to have to hide them just because of the prejudices of others.

Sirona

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

is there any other way of finding out your totems other than in dreams? i cant say i've ever dreamed of a particular animal frequently, although i dreamed of an owl not so long ago which seemed significant to me at the time.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi PD,

Yes a totem can just be an animal that you have always felt close to. It may be an animal that has just started appearing in your life. We have life totems, but we also have "visitor" type totems who teach specific lessons.

As for the owl, check out http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/owl.htm

Sirona

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

can't remember to have dreamed of animals ever.... there was only one particular spot, when I was walking there in the evening, I was "seeing" a wolf or dog (only the head, quarter of the size when it was a real one) in the form of a dead -broken twig on a tree... seemed to look at me, watching me, at full daylight it was just a piece of wood, but every evening it looks like that....

I was always interested in things like totems (do I have to use a capital?) but nothing what is'nt quite normal ever happens to me - seemingly....

Okay, some people may think you are nuts - believing in this kind of things - but the same people will think I am, cos I am interested.....

Imo you (and I) are reasonable intelligent people....and that's all that matters.....

Branda

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

thanks sirona. if i meditate and think about this animal will that help me develop clarevoyantly?

• Sirona
    Sirona

PD, meditating on the owl will help you develop - yes. Meditation in general helps spiritual development. The owl will give you whatever you need right now for your path, I don't know if that will be clairvoyance or something else

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

CW,

The dog/ wolf is a strong totem. I have a book with lots of details regarding animal totems but my sister has it right now. I will get it back and hopefully let you know.

Sirona

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I have had various totems.........raven, crow, owl.........mine are mostly birds, so I am of the Air Clan, and my spirit name is Blue Raven.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Oh, there is something that is rather strange I think, were I lived, in that time of the year, there were lots of toads crossing the road. Trees along the path, no streetlights at all.

Again in the evening, at night, walking the dogs out, I always knew were they were. I never thought that something special until my mother (who often walked with me when I walked the dogs out) told me that she would step on them when I woul'nt have warned her.. I always carried a flashlight with me - thus I always controlled if it was a toad or a dead leaf on the road.. looking back, she was right: it was amazing.

--

So if there is an animal connected with me, It should have been a toad in those days. I've lost my interest in toads (or frogs) today: all the little statues I had, I've given away......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit