Greatness, Love, Compassion...

by love11 16 Replies latest jw friends

• love11
    love11

What do you want to be remembered for in your life?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I wanna be like Jesus Christ; keep the party moving and give 'em good advice.

• gumby
    gumby

There's a party!.....Where?

Gumby

• phil78
    phil78

I wish to be remembered as a guy who did the best that he could.

That made decissions and stood by them.

That i was only to willing to help someone out.

Looking after my family and protecting them in every way that i was able. Financially, spiritually, morally, physically.

Phil

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    What do you want to be remembered for in your life?

Filling my bathtub with spaghetti and birthing a genius. But not at the same time. Two completely different days/lifetimes. And you?

• love11
    love11

hemp lover:

Greatness, Love, and Compassion of course. How I'm going to fulfill that is another story. p.s. Did the spaghetti come before or after the hemp? haha

Phil- Keep up the good work.

6of9- You want to be a carpenter? I've heard those guys can really party! hehehe

• Dawn
    Dawn

Two things:

(1) Loving unconditionally,

(2) Letting his (Jesus) light shine through me.

If I have been able to lead only one person to healing and life - then it is all worth it.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm already a damn good carpenter; I wanna be able to change water into wine and have people fawning about my next coming two thousand years from now. :P~

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Its an interesting question but when I think of someone like Ghandi , Saint Francis , Mother Teresa, I don't think they thought about it quite that way.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I would like to be remembered as the one who changed the way my family is.

To rewrite the whole dynamics of it. I have started and I swear by all I can think to swear by...My kids will have thier eyes open and see and practice the changed path I am cutting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit