Have you conquered the indoctrination?

by Frog 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Balsam
    Balsam

I firmly believe that a healthy exit depends on reading all you can. Lots of people hate to read so they remain ignorant and lock into the fear. That is how I see it. Everyone I've ever known who really left the mind control behind read a lot and successfully deprogramed.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

We didn't just recieve indoctrination from the WT we have also been indoctrinated by the culture we live in. Our parents helped with indoctrinating us,, we have been indoctrinated from every angle,, we are being indoctrinated by the tv by advertisement you name it we are on the recieving and giving end of indoctrination.

To be completely free of indoctrination would require some serious turning inward to find what is not indoctrination,, maybe some gurus,, mystics,, and otherwise totally enlightened have done it I don't know. I think if you could do it,, it would be very healthy,,and good. Perhaps it can happen naturally or you have to do certain things or evolve in your mind or something to be completely free from indoctrination.

What if you got rid of all indoctrination? What would the world look like????

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

Hi. Remeber that debate we had? I hope you are not mad at me! We just didn't see eye to eye on the Bible! I am surely not mad at you! I like you as a person!

hi inquirer, don't worry, i'm not a person who gets mad so easily, at least not for long ;-)

as for deprogramming - i never actively tried to deprogram in a sense of "i don't want to believe that anymore". i simply stopped believing step by step. getting as much (also controversal) information as you can get is essential, no matter if you want to believe the jw belief or not. i simply was tired of being patronized in what i have to believe.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I honestly admit that I have not conquered the WTBTS indoctrination.

What's worse is that I don't think I ever will, not 100% anyway.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit