Tennis elbow

by kls 40 Replies latest watchtower medical

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

kls

I know this sounds stupid in view of the pain you have there - but here goes anyway.

I drive a yard truck moving trailers all day long - my elbow is always moving and I developed 'tennis elbow' very soon after starting [I move 10-12,000 trailers a year, mostly spinnng the wheel and backing up]. Also my left knee started to catch due to thousands of trips up and down out of the truck.

Anyway, I started taking glucosamine/chondrotin for it - it helps some. But a few months back I started taking a daily vitamin called "One Source". The pain and inflammation just disapeared after a few weeks. I don't know what is in it, but it helps. I almost don't have any pain at all now as long as I take the vitamin daily.

I know it sounds too simple. I was sure I was going to have to quit my job, and have surgery in both elbows. I could not even get out of bed at times it hurt so bad. I was using advil all the time. Now the pain is gone as if it was never there. I play golf and work in the yard without any notice of it.

Can't hurt to ty it - might just be a coincidence for me. But if I miss the vitamins for a few days - the pain and inflamation is right back again.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit