What do you think the new releases will be this summer?

by truthseeker 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I'd love it if they came out with a new version of the book of Revelations.

DY

• Scully
    Scully
    I'd love it if they came out with a new version of the book of Revelations.

That won't happen until the Writing Committee is approved to smoke dope.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    That won't happen until the Writing Committee is approved to smoke dope.

Nah! They prefer the hard stuff.

Walter

• upside/down
    upside/down

The new video...

Dubs Gone Wild!

u/d

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I love the Revelation Climax book sooo much. Its the funniest bunch of cult shit I've ever seen. What do you think they would change if they revamped it?

GBL

• Mary
    Mary

What do you think they would change if they revamped it?

The colour. And if they're feeling particularly daring, perhaps the font. Oh imagine how thrilled everyone would be to see how Jehovah works through these men!! A new color being dispensed at the proper time!

• blondie
    blondie

I do know that they can take credit card donations at the conventions. I wonder if the assembly halls will have ATM machines?

New releases?

Since they are re-studying the Daniel Prophecy Book, and there are 2 Isaiah Prophecy books still to be restudied, maybe no books this year, likely a brochure, a video (of the drama this year) and audiocassette of the same.

New books don't tend to come out unless 1) changes in doctrine 2) changes in policy. I keep thinking that the Revelation (1988) book will be updated.

There's always these prophetic books:

Ezekiel (9:4-6)

Haggai

Zechariah

Amos

Zephaniah

Blondie

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    There's always these prophetic books:

Ezekiel (9:4-6)

Haggai

Zechariah

Amos

Zephaniah

Blondie

Blondie, you wrote a prophetic book?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Wow....Am I the only one who never listened or had a clue about "New Releases or "Special Talks"!

I remember this one funny story.... This dumb witch no it all Sister walks up to me just because I was cool and had great clothes and awesome hair!(kidding) Anyway she comes up to me and starts talking about how excited she is for the special talk that we were having....I looked at her and said "Why every talk is Special"! She didn't say anymore. I fell asleep through the "special" talk!

Brooke

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Mary, great list, made me laugh.

Young People Ask - "Why Freaking Bother"

New Internet JW Search Tool - Who needs IE or Safari browsers...use JITL (Jehoba is the light) - This new system won't allow apostate sites to be viewed!!! What a welcome blessing from Jehoba. Cookies automatically report to Brooklyn your web surfing habits. Gives the elders something new to do.

A new WBTS computer printer - Unbeknowst to the users it uses special "non demonic" ink but really this ink fades after 6 months into invisibility. So new realeases will be on the web...thereby we can change the beliefs and no one will be the wiser....printed out a copy....it'll be gone in a year. All those pesky apostates dragging up Golden Ages from 1920---ha ha the jokes on you now.

Jehoba Witness Girls Gone Wild - Crazy teens go from house to house showing how much fun it is. No more 1/2 dressed boozed up broads getting our men hot and horny. But wait theres more...contribute more than $ 23 for this video get the JW Girl's Gone Wild Calendar - July's Wet T-shirt Baptism Pin Up Collection.

New for X-box and Sony Playstation 2 - Sheep and Goats - You are God, you choose who lives and dies. How to kill that Goat that didn't take the magazines from you at 112 Smith Street? Fire and sulphur? Stoning? Pestilence? Space based laser beam? No first person shooter game has ever been this exciting. Learn to quote scripture as you blast these evildoers into oblivion. "Take that you worker of lawlessness.....1 Corint. 113: 55."

New Book - Come Smite THIS!
    Tired of all those "Passion of the Christ" fools? This book makes Passion look like a nursery school rhyme book. Our God Jehoba is REALLY a kick a** God. He can smite / smote all ya'all. 172 page book on how exacting and vengeful God REALLY is. No more sugar coating the "troof" it's time to get serious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit