How do you amuse yourself during the daily commute?

by Crumpet 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

That must be an excellent way not to have to share a seat with anyone on the train/bus/subway rebel8!

• doogie
    doogie

ever since my radio was stolen, i get more thinking done on my commute than anywhere else. just this morning i had an awesome idea for a business that would make me a millionaire...possibly, billionaire. i'd tell ya what it is, but then i'd have to kill ya.

• jula71
    jula71

Books on tape........must have read/heard about 100 of them....

jula71

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I drive to work, and I spend my time cursing the stupidity of everyone I see.

Walter

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I work a skip and a hop away from my house, and for pretty good pay too! Always have.

I'll take less pay and benefits if I have to, but I refuse to waste time commuting to work!

DY Green with envy y'all?! Please don't hate me!!!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Two words.........Kingdom Melodies

• Preston
    Preston

I listen to talking heads

- Preston

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

How I amuse myself doesn't take that long so I need another hobby!

Brooke

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

driving 45 mins....gotta have music...its in the rush hour and only takes 25 min when no traffic but it dont matter....music is my first love and it will be my last-music of the future and music of the past

dismembered..we want to know what you DO between the couch and the refridgerator

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

ok Evil do you listen to them to keep you awake from barfing. personally they make my ears bleed.

Since I can take my baby to work with me, we share a taquito(tortilla,eggs.cheese,bacon) from Whataburger on our drive to work. If you are from Texas you know what a Whataburger is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit