this week heather graham is back

distant fives to y'all

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

the new series is starting in uk tonight.... cant wait

solo 5

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I love your Doctor Who too. We've got a good cultural exchange going. We've only been able to see the episodes from 2004-1005 so I have yet to meet the new doctor. At least I stil have another year of Billie Piper ahead for me. :)

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Coincidentally, Heather Graham also shows up in a few episodes of Scrubs. And, I love the show, too.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    someone (trinity?) wrote: I like Turk the best.

Do I remember correctly that in the first season or two it was mentioned that Turk's mother was a Jehovah's witness and didn't celebrate holidays??

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Do I remember correctly that in the first season or two it was mentioned that Turk's mother was a Jehovah's witness and didn't celebrate holidays??

i do believe you do remember correctly

well last nights series got off to a great start

sometimes much anticipated new series can be disappointing. the characteristics of the main characters can be over emphasized to the point where they become caricatures of themselves. 'friends' was particularly guilty of this as was 'will and grace' latterly...still funny but not as funny as when it was done subtly and was therefore more endearing..but no sign of that last night with scrubs and this bodes well for the series...

euphamistic 5

• bem
    bem

I am a scrubbs fan too, it does keep getting better. I kinda like the maitinance man he's messed up but funny as heck.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    I kinda like the maitinance man he's messed up but funny as heck

i was reading something recently that said he ad libs a lot of his stuff

funny man

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Scrubs is great. I have a friend, Sam Lloyd, who plays the nerdy hospital accountant on the show, and is also part of the a cappella singing group on it. In fact, he called me yesterday, just got back to Vermont. He has a band that is playing a few shows over the next couple of weeks. Sam also played the psychiatirst in the first season of Desperate Housewives. He told me that character may be coming back.

Love Coupling. We get it on the BBC channel here. Not the least reason I like it is that the blond lead character so looks like my girlfriend!

By the way, Sam told me Scrubs was nominated for an Emmy award for the first time this year.
    S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit