scrubs

by tijkmo 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

new series started in uk tonight...with hot new nurse....peace out

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Is "Scrubs" original to the UK or a variation of the US "Scrubs?"

We have an American version of "The Office" Not nearly as good as the UK original. An American version of "Coupling" bombed.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

no its the original american one...these guys are brill

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

it IS a funny series. i've only caught a show or two of it but laughed my butt off each time.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Scrubs is very cool.

Dr. Elliott is played by Sarah Chalke. Like all the best American TV actors she is Canadian. She is hot and has a great sense of comedy but can play dramatic roles as well.

She starred in a horror movie (can't remember the title) about a teenage witch getting revenge on the teenage descendants of the people that burned her at the stake. Not a kid movie and very spooky.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Bah. On Sky One which I don't have.

I'll just have to stick to downloading them.

-

Ignored One.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

You Brits need to update your cable systems. In Canada, EVERYONE has a least 60 channels. And just about everyone has broadband.

• trinity83
    trinity83

Scrubs is the BEST. I never ever miss it!!!

It's funnier every week. I like Turk the best.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I watch 'Scrubs' fairly regularly, and enjoy it. However, I must speak up in defense of the U.S. version of 'Coupling', it seemed quite funny to me. Rena Sofer is both beautiful and brilliant, and some of the situations portrayed were as good as the best of 'Friends'. Ratings published in USAToday for the four episodes shown (10 or 11 episodes were filmed) were in the 12 million viewers range, not bad at all considering all the other shows on at the time, and comparable to established shows such as 'Frasier' or 'Will and Grace', and much higher than some other shows which were NOT cancelled. The show would certainly have developed an audience if they had just shown the episodes they had already filmed. Even 'Seinfeld' wasn't an overnight success, it occupied several different time slots before finally becoming popular. I hope that the shows which WERE filmed will at least be available on DVD someday.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I liked the American version of Coupling it is too bad that other couch potatoes did not get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit