Jehovah's witnesses do not waste time and money by building

by garybuss 29 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

'Jehovah's witnesses do not waste time and money by building large church edifices to invite people to such to hear them preach .
    LET GOD BE TRUE p.1924

:-)

• garybuss
    garybuss

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CHRISTIAN
    RELIGION, BECAUSE TRUE CHRISTIANITY IS NOT
    A RELIGION."

The Truth Shall Make You Free
    WTBTS 1943, p. 314

:-)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

How much did that cost and where is it?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Ewwwwww is that Patterson ewwwww

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Do you have pictures of the most used part of the builiding???

The elder's room?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Anybody got pictures of other Watch Tower owned convention buildings? I'd like to see em.

• love11
    love11

I don't know, but they must buy a stock of all of their supplies in the same color. It seems like everyone of these I've ever been to, has been burgundy, cream, and green. As an artist you know that those are warm colors that give you a feeling of warmth and the green makes you eat more, feel more prosperous, spend more money. All in all a sense of cozy elegance. Isn't that nice? I think we all should ponder on how thoughtful that was of them to make us feel at home. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• garybuss
    garybuss

Here is the link for you who have not seen it yet. Add up the bucks to build these buildings. This is just a snapshot of USA and Canada.

http://members.shaw.ca/theotrip/index.htm

• Dustin
    Dustin

I think a match and lots of gasoline would be a good solution to that building. Burn in Hell!!!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

From the Watchtower, Oct. 15, 1993, page 11:

"Spacious Kingdom Halls, expensive sound equipment, Assembly Halls, and attractive Bethel homes bring glory to God and offer a silent witness that he is blessing his people."

Why, therefore, do JWs criticize Catholics for the Vatican and their magnificent cathedrals and others for their churches and temples? After all, they too, argue "nothing but the best for God's House."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit