Who's your favorite JW celebrity???

by Donkey Lipz 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Donkey Lipz
    Donkey Lipz

The King of Pop...MICHAEL JACKSON!

• The Thinker
    The Thinker

he never was a JW, only his mother was and still is.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    he never was a JW

erm, yes he was, fully fleged, even gave an apology that featured in the watchtower following the making of "thriller".

George Benson is one of my Favs,

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

Charles Taze Russell.

• Preston
    Preston

Prince, because like it or not, he's the coolest JW around.... Purple Rain and Lovesexy are still rockin albums....

- Preston

• love11
    love11

In the early 80's I'd say Michael Jackson. But since Prince became one, he took over that spot. I would listen to his sermon all the way through before slamming the door on him!!! Whoa!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Donkey Lipz! Welcome to the board.

Did you get your name from "Salute Your Shorts" ???? I love that show.

• Donkey Lipz
    Donkey Lipz

yes the name "donkey lips" did come from the show salute your shorts. The real reason i got the name "donkey lips" is because in elementry school kids use to call me that. (cuz i have big lips for a "white" boy...im actually half though) Some people still call me "donkey lips".

• Honesty
    Honesty

Blondie because she does a better job of conducting the WT every week than the most 'spirit filled' brother in Crooklyn Bethel. The manner in which she brings out the 'real meat' of the paragraph always makes my liver quiver with delight.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    erm, yes he was, fully fleged, even gave an apology that featured in the watchtower following the making of "thriller".

When was that? Sounds interesting.

My favourite JW celebrity? The janitor/elder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit