30...who woulda thunk it

by zanex 15 Replies latest jw friends

• zanex
    zanex

Well I did it...I actually made it to age 30. Today, April 12th 1975 I was born and I am still trying to full comprehed the feeling that comes along with it. My office threw me a party and i am having another one on fri, more the drunken type of gathering. It is a good week but a part of me will never fully be able to comprehend the simple feeling of "birthday" lol..anyhow..I'm STILL ALIVE! Despite what the elders said...(chuckles) (thinks, maybe the best revenge is my being able to live a happy, stable post-witness life without taking blatant hostilities against them. Whatevah..lol way too deep...30...here goes nothing!

-Z-

• kls
    kls

Happy Birthday Zanex and PARTY,PARTY cause they only come once a year.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Happy Birthday zanex!

I raise my glass in a toast to zanex and 30 years of being!

Cathy L.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hitting the big 25 this year! alt+ 1 Roll

Brooke

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Happy Birthday zanex!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Zanex!!! happy birthday!!!

I know how you feel - I turn 30 this coming monday. I don't know whether to be scared or delighted :o)

My boyfriend wanted me to have a great big birthday but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead I am going to a bar with about 50 of my wordly friends (which is 49 more than I ever had in dubland) and then off nightclubbing to the wee hours of the morning.

Have a great time. Whatever you do I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself...

Your almost twin - miss peaches

:o)

• Mamacat
    Mamacat

Happy Birthday zanex!

I turn 29 this year, and then I figure I will just have a 29th birthday for a few more years instead of 30! LOL I guess it isn't that bad to be 30, though.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Zanex

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

30...who woulda thunk it --- quite normal I think (for me it is 31 years ago)

• zanex
    zanex

Thanx for the Birthday wishes ALL! Every year that birthday comes around and every year since my df'ing I have gotten nervous around my bday. Maybe one day that will stop..but for now it is enough that I get plenty of good will wishers from all manner of different places. Salud to all of us....

-Z-

• tweety
    tweety

Happy Birthday zanex!

Dee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit