I just wanna know WHY ! ! ??

by brandnew 29 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Because, as I'm slowly starting to accept, it's all horsecrap

Yeah, me too.

It's NOT the conclusion I wanted to come to, but it seems to be the inevitable conclusion.

Doc

EDITED TO ADD: Deja vu all over again.

• brandnew
    brandnew

@ hairtrigger, 

Yeah you figure perfect humans screwed it off, imagine imperfect people???? Not a chance....

But yeah, im turnin athiest more and more every day ; )

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Also consider john was on an Island taking hallucinogens. 
  • brandnew
    brandnew

@freemindfade, 

Really ? ! ! !   Dude was shroomin out?

• sunny23
    sunny23

If God wanted to say it was Satan or lucifer that tempted Eve then he would have done so to divert some blame right? Yet he makes humans have to interpret it as maybe satan making a serpent talk? Odd. Even still that would make satan guilty of what? Coercion of a "minor" if you think about eve's real world experience on top of listening to a talking snake instead of the one who created you who talks to you as well and because she "lacked wisdom." Satan wouldn't even get manslaughter for that one. Satan only directly killed Jobs family with God's permission! I believe that's ALL the killing he did in the bible. God killed an estimated 25 million (2.4 million are accounted for directly in scripture). 

If God can read hearts and decipher a person's thoughts and intentions then why waste time and effort to allow satan to tempt again after 1k years? Just toss all potentially disobedient humans in abyss in the blink of an eye. Stupid divine games made up by man. Technically with God's knowledge and wisdom, by using his power to unleash Satan on unsuspecting humans ending in their eternal destruction would be 1st degree murder on God's part.  Lets go to trial b%#$. Satan looks like God's Luca Brasi from Godfather.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS
    WHY??? It's because the bible is nothing more than a really good fiction novel that's why!
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    @ADJUSTMENTS.....my thoughts exactly.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    It is crazy.....ya know, god supposedly made satan.....why cant he kill him? Gods good at killin.....lotta practice.    And if not....why create something you cant control?  And my last point.....why let him live longer than all the good people that have lived on earth, and died?
  • suavojr
    suavojr

How can Satan and the demons live forever without God's blessings? Could it be that we can live Godless?

It seems to me Satan is already enjoying eternal life without the need for Jesus sacrifice. 

• brandnew
    brandnew
    @Suavojr.......never thought of it like that......but yeah....he's got all the perks.......and he's the bad guy! ! ! ! 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit