I just wanna know WHY ! ! ??

by brandnew 29 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

I just wanna know why...after a THOUSAND DANG YEARS, jehovah would even want to think about lettin go of the dude who started it all....satan.     WHY?.

Like a thousand years is a long time, and people are supposed to be gettin perfect n stuff during this time, and the earth is supposed to be gettin all perfectionized...

So satan can f- - -  it all up again?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Because, as I'm slowly starting to accept, it's all horsecrap.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    A thousand years is yet a day - or something like that.  God is an underachiever. He will get to it, just not today...
  • kairos
    kairos

After Armageddon there needs to be a new "future fear" in place to engage mind control.

Satan making a final attack in the last days of that system of things ( the 1000 years ) will be just what is needed.

Did that help? 

• kairos
    kairos

It'll be nuts. New scrolls, GB ruling from heaven with helpers on earth to become the channel for true worship. What a loving provision from Jehovah that the wily old serpent and his crowd will be abyssed so true obedience can be rendered day and night, amen.

What could possibly go wrong?

• suavojr
    suavojr
    Because after all is good, God needs to have some fun again. Seriously, these types of questions will lead you to realise that God is a maniacal, tyrannical bullie 
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

You got to admit, these people have a lot of enthusiasm.   

• SoJo16
    SoJo16
    Because even after surviving Armageddon and cleaning up the Earth, you're still never going to be free.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread!

Constant Fear

Constant Obligation

Constant Guilt

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    That always bothered me, even when I was most "in" it made no sense at all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest