I think I might try to date a JW girl

by tsunami_rid3r 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie
    How the heck should I approach this?

Approach it in a suit and tie with a briefcase, after the prom she might get real hot in a discussion about John 17:3

Brumm

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

leave the poor girl alone. As an ex dub, i got sick of guys just hanging around pretending to be good dubs. If she's looking she's probably looking for a nice strong witness boy, which i guess you are not.

Move away from the girl.

By the way this is no disrespect of your character, I'm sure you are a really nice guy, but leave her alone.

• Fleur
    Fleur

Yeah, man, don't do it. In the end it won't turn out to be any fun for you if she is a "good" JW girl, and if she's not, you will probably both end up in the elder's room.

If she's a good girl, don't mess with her head, it's not kind. And trust me, in the end the whole thing will be about as much fun for you as a kick in the crotch. Scope out a girl without the issues, if you want to date somebody.

• love11
    love11

It sounds like you need to sow your wild oats. A jw girl is out for one thing- marriage! If she's willing to fool around she won't be in the jw's for long. Just be friends naturally, instead of with an agenda. My 2 cents.

• breeze
    breeze

Your barking up the wrong tree....there is no hooking up with JW girl's. They don't put out?? If they do like lehaa says she is looking for a strong JW guy and I am guessing your not??

If you are looking to become a strong dub then press on, but beware...there are many problems with this picture...

BREEZE

• avishai
    avishai

PUT DOWN THE WATCHTOWER AND SLOWLY STEP AWAY FROM THE GIRL!!!

J/K.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

my 1.5 cents:

If she's going to leave, let her leave for her own reasons - not because she got into trouble with you.

-Aude.

• avishai
    avishai
    Your barking up the wrong tree....there is no hooking up with JW girl's. They don't put out

Oh really? That's not what i've seen. Why do so many get df'd? And what for? And that's just the ones who get caught!!!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Sounds like you need to try to think of her as a person--not an obedient object.

• Brummie
    Brummie

tsunami sounds like a youngster, he has selected a girl who appeals to him and thinks "yeah, I'll date her", of course in the process of selection he has overlooked that the girl also has a choice and will probably tell him where to go sling his hook...

patience, we were all that age once...

all the best tsunami

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit