I think I might try to date a JW girl

by tsunami_rid3r 32 Replies latest jw friends

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

The following online group might be able to provide you with association with some young people who share some of your issues: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exjwyouthsupport/ . See the below introduction for this online yahoo group:

Welcome to Ex Jehovah's Witness Youth Support!

This site was made by and for Ex-JW kids and teens and young people who have left the Watchtower Organization. We understand how alone and depressed you feel when you are either disfellowshipped or disassociated. Or if your parents have also left the Watchtower, you probably confused & feeling alone or scared. We're here to support you through all of this and to be your friend. Please ask us what we can do to help you! This is a place to make friends, talk, discuss etc... Whatever you need!

The founders of this group are Brian & Brittany- both ex-jw teens that are now Christians. Currently owned and moderated by Angie~ who has been dealing with & helping JWs since she left the Watchtower at age 15 (Almost 10 years ago) and also now a Christian. If you are a young ex-jw, jw but not sure, jw and curious, or a young person with a loved one or friend that is a Jw- we can help!
  • jwbot
    jwbot

tsunami_rid3r: At 17yo I was still *kinda* a JW but looking for fun...that sounds like you, and that is a GOOD thing because you are young, enjoy it! There is a real guy shortage and average (or "normies") girls like me had no chance of hooking up with a good looking (or even average) JW boys, let alone cool ones with a personality. If I were you, I would "feel her out" a little and see where her thoughts really are. Maybe she was like me and looking for a little fun relationships? But please please please do not get serious (like marriage-serious) because you are young and you will regret it...whatever you do, keep college as the main goal and do not let ANYONE get in the way of that. TRUST me. Besides...think of the fun you can have in college (be responsible though!)!! Good times...I wont leave college ever it seems!

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

Yea? I might call her up then. But then theres her brother. Maaaan. I shoudnt have said hi to him at the meeting before meeting his sister, but I guess I'm gay. I mean he standing in my seat, and my parents arrived early, and I wanted to sit down so I just thought blah whatever Ill introduce myself to the new guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit