Were You Always Afraid To Do Something Wrong As A Witness?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I hated myself and sometimes cried myself to sleep at night knowing I would die at Armegeddon because I masterbated, had lustful thoughts during a wet dream, or said swear words.... I mean really at 16 I went 1 1/2 years without touching myself....A sexually charged 16 year old male suppossed to deny himself any sexual release....

Young People Ask..... Why am I so Angry? CAUSE YOU CAN"T MASTERBATE!!!

• minimus
    minimus

EvilForce, It's ok....you can masturbate now.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Is that "new light" that I can masterbate? Were the elders too consumed by dealing with "masterbating monkeys" so much that they just said it was up to a Christian's Cons?

I remember when my younger brother "turned himself in" for chronic masterbating.... they met with him once a week to talk about it and said he should get married as soon as possible. Telling someone 17 to get married ASAP is unconsciable.

• zaphod
    zaphod

i'm afraid that i was not ever afraid to do something wrong as a witness.

i'm afraid that i spoke as i found and did not take any c**p off of anybody.

i'm afriad that i did not last very long.

zaphod

• minimus
    minimus

EvilForce, I simply meant I was giving you permission to masturbate------if you can handle it.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

I walked a very fine line as a witness. I even felt guilty for cussing in my head! How's that for a mind-trip .

Right up to the time I realized that other witnesses were going to clubs and seeing R rated movies. That coupled with the 'new ' hastened my escape for the borg forever.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Thanks minimus.... I think I'll take the afternoon off to abuse myself....LOL !!!

• minimus
    minimus

Just don't let it get out of hand.

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

EvilForce:

You wanna hear of a guilt trip.

Once I got myself so worked up that I jerked off in my bethel room, the morning of the memorial.

Good God!!! Now that's guilt. I could just imagine all of the anointed in heaven shaking their heads in disappointment. I swear that I thought that everyone knew it by divine inspiration.

By the end of that evening I was just worn out with guilt and worry. I never told anyone, but am sure that it took a few years off my life.

I eventually had many privileges which convinced me of god's forgiveness and mercy on a wicked soul like me.

• minimus
    minimus

You were just overcome by the moment---that's all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit