I was df in 1993...

by love11 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• love11
    love11

... I've heard of a new thought about "1914 the generation that will not pass away" that came out in 1994. What is everyone talking about?

• garybuss
    garybuss

The new thought is the generation of 1914 went into the trash can in 1995. The sheep are gone. The goats are gone. The great crowd is not identified until AFTER Armageddon. Alternative military service is okay. Voting is a conscience matter. All blood fractions are allowed without shunning. Welcome to the 21st Century in the New World Society.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The Governing Body is revamping its program of lies and deceit to snare some more lost souls.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Oh yeah, I forgot. The Governing Body resigned from the Watch Tower Society and formed a new Corporation called The Christian Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses in 2000. As far as I can see, the Watch Tower Publishing Corporation no longer directly communicates with the Jehovah's Witness congregations.

By the way, the Awake! magazine is only going to be printed once a month starting in 2006.

I believe these have all been called "simplifications".

• jula71
    jula71

Well, I think Gary hit about everything, well done. Me, I'm just sitting here waiting for the next round of lies "new light" to shine on down.

• garybuss
    garybuss

It makes me ask, How were we Jehovah's "witnesses"? We were not sheep. They are not yet identified. We were not the "great crowd", they are tied to the unidentifiable sheep. We were just applicants. As "applicants" how could we be commanded to preach? Let alone be held responsible for the lives of those we presented literature to?

By current Witness doctrine, we were (are) the unsaved, the workers without a designation. I say as applicants we had no command to preach. Who the heck were we?

• love11
    love11

Gary- I almost fell off of my chair. I don't know what to say.... What the hell?!!! I need to think about this... What the hell?!!! Sorry if you're not allowed to curse on this site, but DAMN...

Everything I was ever taught as a kid they're not even doing anymore. Why are people still going? They are nuts! I'd have more respect for them if they just stuck to their crazy rules and way of thinking. The light got brighter! How are people still buying into this? I'm shocked. Shocked doesn't even say it right. So... who really are the real jw's? So... did alot of people leave the organization after all of the "light getting brighter" happened? Wow.....................?!!

• love11
    love11

Ok wait, now... does this mean that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is different than the Jehovah's Witnesses? Two separate religions?

• garybuss
    garybuss

If the Witnesses were a currency, it got devalued in 1995 and again in 2000.

The Watchtower made an issue of the text that indicates Noah had a 120 year warning to get people in the arc and they related that 120 years to a starting point of 1914. That puts their next carrot date to 2034. Witnesses I know say "Do more in 34". That gives the Watch Tower Publishing Corporation almost 30 more years of tax free fundraising and real estate development.

The Witness people are smarter than New York gives them credit for. They know they have no leaders, no relevant message, no continuity of history, no more flaming condemnations in their publications, no date to look forward to, and no command to do the door to door preaching work.

We are currently seeing a stealth exiting by lots of Witness people. They are exiting in a smarter way than I did. They are doing it in a way that allows more than a few to leave with their families. They look like Witnesses but they have new books to read and computers with Internet connections. When the time is right they just don't return to Witness activity.

• love11
    love11

This is big... To a Jehovah's Witness...

This is compared to the Pope saying that you're not going to heaven like you thought, he decides to live in his own house instead of the vatican, abortion is ok, and we're not going to call ourselves catholic anymore.

What is going on?..... it must be brain washing. sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit