Just A Mere Mortal Once More..

by Englishman 52 Replies latest jw friends

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Glad to see you're going to be just a civilian again. It'll take some getting used to though. Good luck.

TimB

• blondie
    blondie
    Always keep your pecker up!

Well, I'd try if I had one. Alas...that vital part of manhood is missing from my feminine anatomy.

Well, I will admit that Cathy and I have balls as do many of the fine women on JWD. More than some male JWs have. (Was that mean?)

Blondie

• Simon
    Simon

Toodle pip and tally ho !

Thanks for all your help and assistance running the site which has been much appreciated. I'm sure you will be greatly missed.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

well you earned your rest now.

I bet we will seen the same amount of post as before....

Thank you for beeing here..

• blondie
    blondie

Missed as a moderator, but not as a poster, Englishman.

We hope for pictures of your barbeque for those of us who can only attend in spirit rather than with spirits.

Blondie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    There goes the neighborhood.

Wassa, you stoled my line. LOL

Sorry to lose you in that position, Englishman. Your tempered fairness was an asset to this board and I for one regret the loss - although I respect your decision.

Ditto!

BUT, there is a bright side to this. Mike now has more time for the pub.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Toodle pip and tally ho !

I love that English speak!

Tootle pip, tally ho and keep yer pecker up Englishman!

and all that jazz.....

• wasasister
    wasasister

OK, I'm going to stick my neck out and add to my earlier comments. I hope I do not offend anyone, but this needs to be said:

Englishman is a true gentleman. Yes, he has a temper, but he sticks to his convictions and has put himself on the line for things he believes in.

Many times, he has been in the uncomfortable position of openly disagreeing with his friends. He has played advocate for others who asked for him to intercede on their behalf. Occaisonally, after he has done just so, the very ones he spoke out for have turned on him and behaved badly. I can't even imagine how this must have made him feel.

Because he has been open and honest, he has been a magnet for some of the criticsm of this board and its leadership. He didn't deserve this, but bore it with all the class and dignity he could muster.

JWD is a better place for having had you around. I mean that.

Wasa

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

ditto to what wasasister said.

E-man. I've always found you to be one of the more liberal of the moderators, even bumping heads with Simon occasionally.

A hug to you and her Ladyship.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Maybe it's just pms, but, wasa, what you just posted has to make Mike feel better, because it brought tears to my eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit