Just A Mere Mortal Once More..

by Englishman 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Good people, I've decided that my days as a moderator are over.

It's been an interesting 3 years. Some highs, some incredible lows, some weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Some hilarity, some tears. Lots of friends who I want to keep as my friends. But now it's time for me to move on and just become a humble publisher..er poster, once more.

Thank you for all your good wishes when I was a tad poorly. I'll still be here, but less frequently in the future.

Oh yeah..one other thing..

Always keep your pecker up!

Englishman.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Well I'll certainly miss you as a moderator eman! hugs.

Sirona

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Although I have only recently joined this message board I have enjoyed your comments very much. Being a moderator of a community a few years ago, I can appreciate the hard work you put into being one.

Enjoy your retirement!

purps

• vitty
    vitty

What does it entail being a moderator, do you have to take turns reading the new topics?

• vitty
    vitty

What does it entail, being a moderator?

What do you have to do ?

Sorry double post

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

will you write CoC part 2?

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry, to hear that Englishman.

I can only imagine the time and effort it takes to be a moderator.

Love, Blondie

• Undecided
    Undecided
    Always keep your pecker up!

Any suggestions on how to do this at 70?

Ken P.

• Been there
    Been there

Ken P.

Don't try too hard, I hear after 4 hours it is considered a medical emergency! (If you believe everything you hear on TV)

Englishman,

Good luck on your new journey where ever it may take you. So glad you are healthy and up and running again. Thanks for all your time and effort in helping to keep this place going.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ohh, we all know how Eman's got his pecker up! 4-1 eh? Not bad, not bad mate.

Now where's our 'arry?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit