Special Talk

by Es 25 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    new and improved.

.is that not an oxymoron (not you golf)....either its new....or its improved..cant be both

• El blanko
    El blanko
    yeah i went to the special talk about "pay attention to what you listen" and it was really nice.. THere;s lots of nice pple as well n i enjoyed. ^^

Eh? - why is it that apologist JWs appear to have a problem typing and indeed presenting an argument that makes any sense?

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I made one of my rare appearances today for family reasons. The talk was bland, but at least it was about Jesus. However, the beginning prayer was all about the organization, the Watchtower, and the Faithful and Discreet Slave. The last prayer mentioned Jesus a few times, but wait till the next meeting. Won't hear much about Jesus for awhile.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes I went and I woul not be mean and say it was boring but I will tell you all IMHO it was definitely ORDINARY - VERY ORDINARY

• garybuss
    garybuss

What honestly made it deserve the "special" designation? Or is it just hype advertising like the frequent "sale" at the furniture market?

• Bryan
    Bryan

Hello Rine... how are you.

Welcome to the board!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I was invited by my parents yesterday, but gave them the usual "I'm to busy" excuse. I don't even know why they call it the 'special' talk. There's nothing special about it at all. It's same old mumbo jumbo as all the other talks.

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

My mother went (she is studying with the JW) she said that the special talk was going to be about marriage.

• Neo
  • swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

thats real sick...my mother is studying with this sickening JW she told her that the special talk was about "marriage"...probably to just get her to the KH. she is always doing something underhanded when it comes to their study.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit