Special Talk

by Es 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hi all just curious did anyone go to the special talk???? What was so special about it. I was supposed to go but like the memorial I accidently deliberately forgot opps :/ es

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

The last "special" talk I went to was in 2003. It was kind of special - it was my last meeting.

Walter

• Purza
    Purza

When was it?

Purza

• fairchild
    fairchild

I think the 'special talk' is April 17th, at least that's what they said during the memorial.

• Rine
    Rine

yeah i went to the special talk about "pay attention to what you listen" and it was really nice.. THere;s lots of nice pple as well n i enjoyed. ^^

• Es
    Es

The special talk was today April the 10th

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I had a special invite from my sister but forgot completely about it today, went to the movies with friends.

It was supposed to be something about drawing closer to Jesus, or something like that.

Oh yeah, I just pm'ed you too.

Lehaa

• Golf
    Golf

They always have to throw in that 'Special' word, don't they. Why not 'New and Improved' like everyone else?

Golf

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It is 8.20am Sunday morning here.. We are going if my wife feels up to it. {health problems you know] if we get there I will tell you later..

• yelloeteady
    yelloeteady

As with any special talk... there's nada special about it... they just called it that to jack up the number of attendance...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit