Watchtower toilet paper

by SeymourButts 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

Ooooh!

How about: A bunch of old light quotes, labelled as such or perhaps crossed out, and then a few new light (current belief) quotes, with an apology ("whoops, sorry... not yet!")

It really drives home the point that today's New Light will likely become tomorrow's CRAP.

~Quotes, of the "Circling Uranus Fighting the Evil Klingons" class

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts

Getting some into the local hall would be hilarious.

Oh oh oh....new flash......

Urinal cakes....pee on the watchtower

or t-shirts...."Ex-JWs make better lovers"

(of the 77 is better than 69 class)

(you get 8(ate) more)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

They might get more readers that way.

Nina

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Just do like my old kingdom hall buddies - wipe your ass with the Watchtower and Awake! I heard it flushes okay if you only tear off little pieces and scrunch it into a ball.

GBL

• Es
    Es

LOL Excellent es

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Don't Forget To Turn In Your Time

Do More! Do More! You Good For Nothing Slave!

Please Wipe Properly

Don't Tuck The Back Of Your Suit In Your Pants

• rebel8
    rebel8

That is an awesome idea and I'd buy some! You could create a website and Paypal has free shopping cart software that you could add...if you didn't want to go with ebay. Be prepared for a copyright/trademark violation if you do this using their actual logo or any of their actual text...you can get into big trouble for doing that. Alternatively, consider creating a similar logo and your own quotes--covered by free speech. Idea for saying:

"The world will end in 1914 1925 1975 2000 2034" (Add all the other dates too.)

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

You people are hilarious! I love all the comments. I would definitely buy some, and the idea to slip them into a bunch of Halls is a great idea! Or maybe roll one up the aisle during a talk and let it unroll! Of course the meeting attendants would be quick to snatch it up. Oh I just had a revelation--TP all your favorite JW houses with it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit